00

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°
This is my first tokyorev ff, cheers to that. This will be poorly written but tell me if you enjoy it. Lovelots!!

《》

A story wherein y/n is Sanzu Haruchiyo's younger sister that got yeeted on the other part of Japan to study when she's 15. Leaving behind his childhood crush Haitani Rindou then meeting him again after 12 years in bonten's hideout.

Annoying the hell out of him and ticking him off every chance she gets. Would it end up like a normal fairy tale would or the veiled truth will ruin it all?

To be continued...

Edited 9/23/31:

Not suitable for under 18 readers because of the mention of drug usage, murder/killings, violence, mature language such as sexual words and cursing. This story also contains few disturbing topics that can include obsession, psychotic behaviors, verbal/physical/mental abuse and all that.

And let's be honest, some of you despite the age required for this will still continue but it's your own choice, I won't know anyway but pls be responsible reader as I try be a responsible author.

Who am I kidding, I'm the one who's underage here ×_×

Anyway, few more head ups. This story will not include detailed sex scenes or may not even be there, maybe just enough for y'all to know what's going on. I'm not an innocent child but I'm still not comfortable writing those scenes. I hope you don't mind <33

One more, the last one I promise. As I said I do not own any tokyo revengers characters and they belong to our very 'nice' author, Wakui ken. But I have some OC characters that will be introduced in the late chapters, just a few don't worry. Also the covers and media that I'll attach here belongs to their respective artist and I do not claim any of them. Well that's all!!

Edited 12/05/21:
I change the title from Love Language: Teasing to Fascination Drugs. You'll know why soon.

Enjoy reading♡

Vote and comment your thoughts. ♡