Wattpad Original
Mayroong 1 pang libreng parte

COMING SOON

I had fun writing Je T'aime, and it is one of my favorite books that I am most proud of. I enjoyed sharing the love Cloud and Jacques have for each other and I want to share more of that. I want my readers to know and understand that this special kind of love exists, and so, Amorous Agreement was born — the love story between a lawyer and a soldier.

Many of you have guessed that I was working on something new, and I am excited to be here today to tell you that it's almost ready! Here is the first official sneak peek of the story description:

When Attorney Raiven Valiz finds himself in trouble with one of his cases, his life is threatened and a bounty is put on his head. To protect him, the government sends the dazzling and charming Scout Ranger Keiran Sanford. He's exceptionally good at his work and he's a good cook...except that he's the same guy Raiven kissed at a bar two years ago.

This new story of mine — Amorous Agreement — will be included in the Paid Program, the program that has helped me and my family a lot and one of the reasons why I was able to continue to write Keiran and Raiven's story to my heart's content

After Desidero Amore Mio, Desiring Her, Je T'aime, PS21: Knight Velasquez, PS22: Khairro Sanford, and PS23: Thorn Calderon which are all in the Paid Stories Program, here's Amorous Agreement, a very special story that paves the way to a new reading experience, officially launching October 13!

However... as a special treat for all of my dearest Wattpad readers, you can come back on September 22 to pre-order Amorous Agreement and have early access that will give you the benefit of reading the first 20 chapters two whole weeks before the rest! Be the first ones to meet and fall in love with Atty. Raiven Valiz and Scout Ranger Keiran Sanford. Enjoy the first 20 chapters—that would make you smile, frown, annoyed, and roll on your bed with 'kilig'—when you pre-order.

Your support means so much to me and I'm forever grateful for your love and for everything that you have done for me. Here's to more stories and characters waiting to be told and loved 🥂.

See you again here on September 22!

- CECELIB | C.C.

Credits to Marjorie Medino for the illustration
Cover Designed by Regina Dionela