-The Beginning-

Narrator:   

Zoey thought she was an average 13 year old girl. 

She thought that her life was sooo boring. She wanted to be like other girls who were rich and pretty and had there own tv shows. 

Zoey's Mom: 

Hey Zoey hun! Look what I picked up from the store for you I think you'll like it!

Zoey: Ugh mom what is it a book?

Mom: MORE than a book it's a diary!

Zoey: Why would I need a diary?

Mom: That's what I said to my Mom. When I was your age my Mom gave me a diary telling me how I can write my emotions and feelings in it and I would feel better about things and I thought that wasn't true but it was. I wrote every emotion I had in there and I felt way better about things. When I cried I wrote in there and I was way more calm. When I was mad I wrote in there and I was happy. When I was exited I wrote in there and I was even more exited! And I want the same for you. But I mean its your choice ;)

Zoey: Hmm? Maybe I should write in it. Well I mean the color is nice I do love yellow and pink. The title. Diary Of Emotions. Sounds fun-

The next day...

Zoey's POV:

OKAYYYYYYY tomorrow is the first day of school and I HAVE to be prepared for ANYTHING and EVERYTHING! Sooo I'm going to watch A BUNCH of videos on how to start 8th Grade good and fresh! Right now its 6 o'clock and maybe at 7 o'clock I'll finish watching the vids.

*spends 5 hours watching YouTube videos*

UHHH OH NO I JUST SPENT LIKE 5 HOURS WATCHING YOUTUBE OMG-

OKAY I BETTER SLEEP NOW

*zoey goes to bed (finally)*

The next morning...