•deku gets his job•

Deku POV:
Hi my name is Izuku midoriya im 18 years old and I'm supposed to have a quirk but I don't. I was supposed to get it when I was in kindergarten. Since I can't fight anyone I got a job. Now I decided to work at i place where I can get more money bc I'm 18. I worked at a grocery store but I quit yesterday so I'm going to find a better job today!

•Deku drove around to see any places he saw a police station and decided to go in•

Still dekus POV:
"H-hi I'm Izuku midoriya uhm can I maybe have a job here?" I asked kindly ofc he then asked me how old I am "I am 18 years old sir" he thought for a couple seconds and said he would brb so I waited and a man who i guess was the manager came out with him. tbh he was kinda hot damnnn I need to focus. he asked questions abt me and he took me to a separate room. he asked me if I rlly wanted this job "Yes I rlly do!" he said okay and gave me a outfit damn I didn't know he would let me. 

•Time skip to 5 months later (Ik it's a long one sorry.)

Bakugo POV:
I was walking down the street and saw a green boy in a coo suit as soon as he turned around I knew who it was. "DEKU?!" I yelled wtfff why is he so hot?!

Deku POV:
it was a normal day on my job I'm rlly glad I have this job yes I'm still short but I'm a good and hot policeman (he said that bc most of the policemen at his work where tall). I turned around and saw kacchan?! "Ohhh hi kacchan~" I didn't mean to say it like that but he looked so fucking hooooottt tho. I noticed he was blushing. "Huh why are u bluching kacchan?~" I teased him it was fun!

Bakugo POV:
"Ehhhh I'm not fucking blushing shit head!" damn it! He noticed it he's so fucking hot he changed a lot a lot. "uhhh nerd can u come to my house tonight?~" I asked it in that tone bc I wanted him to blush. Hah and it worked yesss! He said he would brb and idk what he done but he said he could "damn that was fast" he nodded "uhhh can u come now?~"

Deku POV:
"y-yes I can uhm I will drive my car and u can drive ur car alr?" he nodded damn what does he want me to come to his house f-for? I followed him and we finally got there we both got there. K-kacchan made me go in first then I herd him shut and l-lock the door?! Ehhh well it was the front door so I understand. "uhmm so why did u want me to come here?" he grabbed my hand a led me up to his room. Oh shit oh shit OH SHIT! We finally got in there and he threw me on the bed then shut the door and locked it. NOW I HAVE TO WORRY OH SHIT IM HARD!!!!

Bakugo POV:
After I locked the door I noticed he was hard. "Heh my nerds hard" I smirked as I went close to his face."where are ur handcuffs where gonna need then tonight?~" he told me they where in his suit I started to take his clothes off and grabbed the handcuffs. "where gonna have a lot of fun tonight~" I put the handcuffs of him and tied them to my bed he only had his boxers on. And when I tell u he was hit HES FUCKING HOT!

•omgggg I love it so farrrr in the next part it's gonna get spicy 😏👀 bye luvs! <3•