Chapter 1 💕

Hope's POV

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and roll to the other side and turn it off. I jump out of bed and head to the bathroom to shower and get ready, because I just remembered that my family is coming to school today. I walk out of my room happy. I bump into josie and lizzie.

"Hey hope where you going ? " Josie asks

"Hey girls I was going to go and get breakfast" Hope says.

"Okay well me and Josie we're heading there too wanna come with ?"Lizzie says.

" Sure let's go" hope says.  Hope Josie and lizzie walk to the cafeteria to get breakfast . They get in line and head over to the super squad where MG and Rafael  is at.                                    

"Hey girls" MG says. "hey" the girls replying back as they sit down. They keep talking and eating.              

Until the boys and everyone else just stop what there's doing and looks behind the girls. The three look behind them and see the Mikaelson family and Caroline behind them.

The three girls look at each other and smile, then run to their family. Hope hugs her family first then Caroline. The twins hug their mom first then they hug the Mikaelson's. they all respond at the same time.  "what are you guys doing here" the girls ask. Klaus said "We came to see how you girls were doing and for hope's 18th birthday on Saturday ".

Josie looks at hope and said "Your birthday is coming and you didn't think to tell me" Hope looks at her and can see that Josie is hurt that she didn't say anything to her about her birthday. 

Hope looks at her family lizzie and Caroline for help, but they all just shook their heads at hope, because they know that Josie hates secrets  especially from hope. The two girls are closer then hope and lizzie are.

"Ummm Can we do this in my room" Hope asks ?

Josie just says "Yes we can, but there better be a good reason as to why I didn't know about your birthday on  Saturday." Now  I has to come up with a excuse. Great!

Her and hope walk off to the dorms in silence. Once they get to Hope's dorm she's pulls Josie into a hug and says "I didn't tell you about my birthday, because I didn't want you to worry about gifts or anything like that". As they pull away from the hug Josie looks at her and pouts.

"No jo you can't do that. You can't pull the pout card." hope says.  

"How about this if I give you a kiss. you have to put that pout away and we can call our family.  Watch a movie and we can even cuddle too. Does that sound like a good plan or no?"

Josie nods her head as a yes to hope's question.   Hope calls lizzie

"hey Liz can you Caroline and my family come to my dorm? Josie wants to watch a movie with the family." hope tells lizzie and she says " She pulled the pout card on you didn't she?" lizzie asks with a laugh

" yes she did pull the pout card on me and she's still doing it right now, so please get our family to my dorm". "Okay you got it." Lizzie says

"Okay great  now hurry up and your choosing the movie tonight." Hope says

"Okay Jeez Mikaelson and nik is choosing the movie tonight "Lizzie says.

"Okay fine just hurry up. "Hope says a little annoyed and hangs up.

She turns to Josie who is still pouting. Hope walks up to Josie and leans in and kisses her. Josie kissed back and it turned into a little make out session. Hope pins Josie to the wall and kisses her neck. Josie's breath hitched and she bites her bottom lip to contain her moans. Hope notices and she takes her knee in between Josie's legs and presses hard making Josie moan.

Hope looks at Josie and says "Do you want to go on a date with me tomorrow?"

"I would love to go on a date with you Hope" Josie says while breathing heavily.

Hope smiles at Josie and pulls her for another kiss. They stop kissing when they hear people outside Hope's door. She opens the door and is face to face with her family Caroline and Lizzie. They all look away from Hope besides Lizzie nik Freya and Davina. They all look confused and disgusted.

"Hey guys ummmmmm" Hope says while blushing.

"Hey can we come in now. There is people staring at us" Lizzie says a little confused.

"Oh Yeah right come on in" Hope  says while moving from the door. 

Please tell me if you guys like this chapter and book