What are the Benefits of Odoo eCommerce Themes?

Someone has truly said, ''The First impression is the last impression". Business experts set up different interiors and store themes to make it mass-pleasing and attractive. The same is the case with Odoo eCommerce stores.

You spend a significant amount of money doing online as well as offline marketing of your eCommerce store & products. So, when a customer leaves your website/store without purchasing anything, you feel disheartened & unmotivated. Inviting customers to your website is quite challenging, and it has to be done with proper dedication. Here, come into play and change the game for your business.

How Do Odoo eCommerce Themes Help in Your Business Growth?

In this multi-platform world, various types of devices surround us- PCs, smartphones, tablets, etc. Therefore, opting for an Odoo eCommerce theme becomes a requisite. Let's now look at some of its benefits.

Highly Customizable: To Meet Your Specific Requirements

In some scenarios, even after having an incredible inventory & on-point marketing techniques, businesses are still not able to make good revenue. It means that the visitors aren't interested in their website as it is too complex to operate. Here Odoo themes eCommerce comes into the picture.

Odoo Themes are highly customizable, and they perform according to the users' requirements. These themes are the best solution to display your products on your Odoo eCommerce store.

Responsive Web Design: To Reach a Vast Audience

In today's era, if your eCommerce store isn't mobile-responsive, it doesn't serve much! With the ever-increasing use of smartphones worldwide, users easily access the internet using their cell phones. Thus, Odoo eCommerce themes come with a responsive web design to help you in the growth of your business.

They are proficient to work on the displays of several devices. The responsive web design of an Odoo backend theme saves you from different losses that are bound to happen in its absence.

One such application that you should go for is Ksolves' Kernel Backend Theme (14.0). It is a fully- responsive app having many ultimate features like attractive UI, dark mode, multilingual speaking clock, RTL support, etc. This Odoo backend theme is one of its kind that allows users to hear time in most of the world's languages.

Better Website Loading Times: For Great User Experience

Odoo eCommerce themes are synonymous with an outstanding user experience. How much time users are spending on your eCommerce website is an imperative indicator of the kind of user experience. If they are finding it tough to navigate the website, chances are less that they are going to stay at your store.

Odoo eCommerce themes make your website load faster on devices. Owing to the responsive images and fluid grids, pages load faster, which brings a positive impact on users' visit durations.

Low Bounce Rates: To Hold the Customers

A website's bounce rate refers to its visitors' percentage who navigated away from it after viewing only a single page. Odoo Themes load faster, and have minimal bounce rates; so visitors are most likely to browse other site pages as well.

Arc backend theme (14.0) is such an amazing theme that delivers a lot more than what is expected from a typical theme! This Odoo backend theme comprises two core themes, namely Curved & Box. It is one of the most dynamic themes for the Odoo backend. Packed with features such as app drawer background, dark theme, Multi-language support, vibrant color scheme, favorite bar, radio button style customizations, scope-based theme settings, and so on.

Easier Maintenance: To Increase Productivity

Website maintenance of Odoo eCommerce themes is pretty easy. With these themes, the development team gets free from the hassle of allocating time & resources over maintenance and thus becomes available for several other crucial tasks.

Cherish the best Odoo Backends with Theme Kinetik (13.0)

Theme Kinetik (13.0) is an extraordinarily responsive & robust . It comes with enticing designs and has a plethora of amazing features. Several brand snippets, blog snippets, multiple product grids & much more are present that can effortlessly bring your thoughts to life.

Some of the prime features-

Multilingual & multi-currency support

Provisions of adding videos in product's detail page

Embedment of the Youtube videos

RTL support

Numerous templates & theme customization features are available as well that make this app the perfect choice among all the Odoo themes available in the market. Such is the versatility of Kinetik, it can be the perfect theme for eCommerce websites ranging from the gym, jewelry, pet shop, furniture, and much more.

 Such is the versatility of Kinetik, it can be the perfect theme for eCommerce websites ranging from the gym, jewelry, pet shop, furniture, and much more

Closing Note

Closing Note

Odoo is slowly becoming the favorite platform for the development of eCommerce stores with user-friendly and fully responsive . These themes can greatly improve the efficiency of backend operators & render an excellent user experience to users at the front-end. Odoo eCommerce themes seamlessly blend with all kinds of devices.

In this field, Ksolves has delivered a large number of Odoo solutions, developed personalized apps and enticing themes that have amazed the clients. If you're seeking any Odoo eCommerce store solutions, feel free to connect our experts anytime at your convenience!

Originally Published @ https://store.ksolves.com/blog/odoo-2/what-are-the-benefits-of-odoo-ecommerce-themes-101