Prologue

Draken never really imagined finding Takemichi in an illegal 
underground omega-trafficking ring, all bruised from top to bottom & the nonstop trembling after presenting himself as an Alpha

Draken never really imagined finding Takemichi in an illegal 
underground omega-trafficking ring, all bruised from top to bottom & the nonstop trembling after presenting himself as an Alpha.
 If he hadn't fully completely stopped himself from turning over this
 shady place and kill all the alphas who touched his delicate flower, 
who knows, it might be a blood bath. Especially when the rest of the Pack found out that some Alphas touched what was theirs,

They just might start world war 3.

At that moment Draken's whole world stopped. There lays, Hanagaki Takemichi in a nicely tucked bed, comfortable than most of the rooms he'd already raided.

He had never been so scared all his life. He doesn't even know whether to celebrate that he had found their precious flower or go on a rampage. Takemichi had clearly finished a 'session' and that made his blood boil.

They were supposed to do a quick onslaught on a rather large gang who's holding an omega-trafficking ring near their territory and completely shut it down. Saving the omegas as their top priority, in the courtesy of Hanagaki Takemichi.

The Omega had always wanted equality whether you are a beta, Alpha, or Omega, everyone deserves an opportunity to live peacefully. After saying those words to Mikey and Draken and probably most of the gang members he had met, He had left a huge imprint on them.

For years, after the incident between Tenjiku and Toman, Takemichi disappeared after running after Kisaki. They had searched desperately to know where he had gone because Takemichi is the last person who would go MIA without telling someone or maybe remind his partner, Chifuyu about it.

And now that he is in front of him, he doesn't know what to do. Takemichi had gone through so much and the last thing he would do is scare him.

"Hey, are you done he-"

Draken snapped out of his thoughts and looked at the person who walked in.

"Baji..H-he's.." Draken can't comprehend his words. Baji had never seen Draken so scared and unable to move as if he had just seen a ghost. So, he took a quick look at the figure that Draken has been blocking in front of him.

There he saw a scrawny-looking Takemichi, all bruised up and a few bite marks have been planted all over his body. His messy hair towered over his blue eyes, no, Baji wasn't even sure if it was as bright as before. Without a thought, baji hurriedly went over to Takemichi to see his condition.

The Omega saw him coming towards the bed he laid on. 

At the sudden action, he abruptly sat up and immediately scurried at the farthest side of the bed to keep himself away from the Alpha coming towards him.

"Hey...It's me Baji. You remember me right? Does Edward ring a bell?"

Takemichi was having a panic attack. He couldn't comprehend the words Baji was saying. Tears started to swell in his eyes and heavy breathing. Takemichi thought he was having another session and that made him start shaking uncontrollably.

Baji saw this and started to soothe the Omega in front of him.

"Hey hey, it's okay...shh just listen to my voice alright? You are fine. We are here to save you okay? you hear me?" As Takemichi starts to calm down a little bit, Baji pulled him on his lap and starts to release calming pheromones to remind Takemichi that he wasn't going to hurt him. After a few minutes of comforting, Baji felt Takemichi go limp on his lap.

"He must be tired."

Baji then carried Takemichi bridal style heading to the exit of the basement.

"What the hell do you think they had done to him in here?" Draken suddenly asked as he catches up beside Baji.

"We already saw how he reacted when I went up to him. It's definitely something we won't like."

"The others would go feral hearing all of this." Draken's face scrunches up as he imagined hell happening at the '家族 kazoku gang estate'.

"But, we already found him. That's something we should at least be happy about." Baji says as he stared at Takemichi's sleeping face.

'Cute' They both smiled at the thought.

"They will all pay for what they did to Takemichi." Draken said coldly.

家族 kazoku means family

I just felt like it would fit them since it consists of multiple gangs, more like a merge gang.

Updates may be slow though. So stay tuned.