28

They both made their way to the parking lot and Taehyung was having trouble in walking, so  Jungkook helped him.

"Kookie~ I want ice-cream" Suddenly Taehyung started winning.

"Yeah you can eat as much you want but after we get you home
" Jungkook replied, helping the boy to walk towards passenger seat.

"No I want now!" Taehyung exclaimed and sat on the bonnet of the car.

"Tae get down....you can eat after we reach your home." Jungkook tried to persuade the boy but Taehyung wasn't buying it.He shook his head momentarily and laid on the bonnet, opening his arms.

"Taehyung don't be stubborn we have to go home." Jungkook's voice came kinda rude and he immediately regretted when Taehyung sat up with his teary eyes.

"Kookie scolded me...I'll tell this to my momie." Taehyung lips quivered, he (cutely) glared at Jungkook.

'Now how to deal with this little fluff ball ?'

Jungkook did what he thought was right, he hugged Taehyung.

"Ok..Kookie is sorry..now tell what should kookie do to make Taetae happy but except the ice-cream." Jungkook said, still hugging Taehyung's little frame who pouted hearing about not getting ice-cream.

They were silent for few mins until Taehyung broke it.

"Kookie is handsome." Taehyung murmured against Jungkook's neck who chuckled.

"Am I?" Jungkook asked, chuckling.

Taehyung cutely nodded, not breaking the hug.

"Yessh...and I also want to be like Kookie." Taehyung mumbled and Jungkook could feel the boy pouting.

"You're pretty, baby." Jungkook broke the hug and whispered, gazing at Taehyung lovingly.Not to mention their faces were close.The name 'baby' just slipped out of Jungkook's mouth but then he knew Taehyung won't even remember it but it still made Taehyung blush.

"Really?" Taehyung eyes lit up and Jungkook couldn't resist those puppy eyes.

"Yes" Jungkook smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind his ear.

"Then kish me" Taehyung spoke out of nowhere as he pointed at his own lips which took Jungkook off guard.

Bibolar?

"Are you serious?" Jungkook chuckled nervously .

"No, I am Taetae." Taehyung frowned.

"Let's go Taetae we are getting late its already 12:30 am." Jungkook tried to avoid the topic and grabbed Taehyung's hand to pull him down but Taehyung retreated his hand and crossed his hands, pouting.

"First kisssss me."

"I can't"

"You can"

"I won't"

"You said you will do anything to make Taetae happy. Kiss Taetae otherwise Taetae won't go home."

"Taehyung-"

"Kookie don't want to kiss me." Taehyung eyes welled up with tears and he sniffled making Jungkook worried.

"Taehyung please don't cry otherwise these people will think I am some bad person or something."  Jungkook panicked and he cupped Taehyung's face.

"Then kish Taetae" Taehyung pouted

"Will cheek kiss work?" Jungkook asked

"Okie" But Taehyung had other plans.

Taehyung turned his face right and Jungkook leaned to kiss but before his lips could meet Taehyung's cheeks Taehyung turned his face and their lips met.Jungkook's eyes widened in realization but he didn't detached himself, his lips lingering there for few moments.

Jungkook detached himself after some time but their faces were still close.Taehyung leaned in and kissed Jungkook's mole under his lips.

"I wanted to kiss this...it's cute." Taehyung said with his puppy eyes.

Jungkook thought Taehyung is talking nonsense as he is drunk.

"Now let's go you got what you wanted." Jungkook looked everywhere but Taehyung.

As much he wanted to kiss the boy in front of him he can't, he don't want to take advantage of drunk Taehyung.

Taehyung made grabby hand signalling Jungkook to carry him which he did.He clunged to Jungkook like a koala.

"Jungkookie~ Taetae is sleepy." Taehyung murmured, his voice sleepy.

"Then sleep baby." Jungkook replied.

He made Taehyung sit on the passenger seat and made him wear seat belt.

Jungkook pecked Taehyung's nose while the boy was fast asleep.

Drunk Taehyung is cute and clingy Taehyung.