Chapter 1 The head of the Disciplinary Committee

Greetings, Nain Tarlow checking in here.

I know, I know. Another story? Again? In short yes.

This had been an idea I had quite a long time ago, around the time I first started writing fanfiction but at the time I simply prioritised Sword Art Online Version Vongola over this story, so this chapter had been sitting on my folder, gathering dust. Well no more.

The story is basically a rather different Tsuna after the end of the khr manga, who on one hand is a rather successful boss and accepted his role as Decimo. So probably no Neo Vongola, or at least not in that sense. On the other hand, he developed a strange quirk similar to Dino, if not a bit more severe.

Hope you guys enjoy it, feel free to leave your opinions in the reviews, I always look forward to seeing your thoughts on my stories.

Let's just start the story.

Hyoudou Issei was a normal seventeen-year-old teenager. He was of average height, had brown hair and brown eyes, nothing remarkable about him save for one single thing. He was a huge, shameless pervert, some even going as far to call him the personification of lust.

He was the type of guy who would shamelessly leer at women, become enamored by the smallest show of flesh, speak about playing eroge out loud in public, and would proudly admit being a pervert. One of his favorite pastimes was peeking on the girls of the kendo group in his school, Kouh academy with his two buddies Matsuda and Motohama, the three of them making the infamous Perverted Trio.

Coincidentally, this was the very same thing they were doing right now.

"This is Paradise. The sight of Katase's thighs is a balm to my deprived soul!"

"Forget it! Muramasa's boobs are much nicer to look at!"

"Aren't you the self-proclaimed lolicon? Where are your convictions, man?"

"Cut it out! Instead of arguing over nothing, move away and let me see something too."

"No way. It's my turn next. You have been hogging the spot all the time!"

Of course, since there was only one peephole, the three idiots began to fight among themselves for the right to leer at the unsuspecting girls with such ferocity that one would think that they were fighting for their lives instead of something nefarious like peeping. Of course thanks to their squabble they remained blissfully unaware of their surroundings or the noise they created.

Not that they were very subtle in the first place. They frequently boasted about the peephole they found and the only reason the girls of the kendo room had the bravery to change was that a certain someone made sure to patrol their area during their practice time. A certain someone, who walked behind them with an annoyed frown on his face.

"I should tell you that your activities are in clear violation of the school rules, but at this point, you don't even meet the absolute minimum of acceptable human behavior." a voice growled behind them in clear frustration, causing the Perverted Trio to pale in horror and nearby girls as well as the kendo group who were prepared to march out and beat up those three let out sighs of relief and admiration.

The three perverts, pale and trembling in terror, turned their heads in a robotic manner filled with apprehension. Behind them stood a teenager their age, towering over their crunched forms, glaring at them.

He was average in height, with a lean but not overly muscular build. He had spiky brown hair and brown eyes that glared at them so coldly, they felt their souls shake, along with a girly face. A typical bishonen according to the student body. He wore the school uniform with the exception of the jacket that hung over his shoulders like some sort of cape. On his left arm, he wore a red armband with the words Disciplinary Committee on it.