˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 03

I was so shocked. An arranged marriage with a man that i dont even know? How can they all expect me to accept this?

I laughed nervously and looked straightly at the guy infront of me who's shooting me a deadly glare stare.

Y/N:
Did he accepted it?

Mr. Haitani:
Yes he did. Right,rindou?

So he's name is rindou.

The guy just nodded rolling his eyes.

I already got a feeling that this guy is bad news but nevermind. For the sake of the company,i had no choice but to accept it.
I dont want to embarrass my family...

I gathered up my courage and looked up at them,smiling.

Y/N:
Okay then,i'll accept it.

My brother flinched at my answer,he propably didnt expect that i would accept it.
After a few seconds upon hearing my answer,i saw the smiles on my parents faces. The smile that i love.

I have no chance to back out then.

I just looked down the whole time when my mother motioned me to say goodbye to them since it was already late.

I looked at them and fake smiled bidding them goodbye.

Y/N:
Goodbye mr.haitani...and....mr.rindou..

Mr. Haitani waved us goodbye and his son just bowed down to us not looking back.

I scoffed being irritated at his attitude.

And then,i went out leaving my family alone and decided to went home.

At they're house:
I got inside and went towards my room locking myself up. I was not in the mood for tonight,what the hell just happened?

I sighed and just decided to sleep.

Next Day:9:30am.
I woke up due to the sun hitting my face so i got up and looked at my phone seeing that it was 9:30 in the morning already.

I went down heading to the kitchen pulling out a sandwich and decided to cook an egg as the filling.

I then heared some footsteps behind me so i turned around seeing my brother looking at me,worried. Maybe because of what happened yesterday night.

I smiled and patted his head reassuring him that im fine.

Y/N:
It was my decision,dont worry too much.

Joshua:
But still-

Y/N:
Shush. I said im fine,dont worry.

Joshua just smiled and nodded as he joined me for breakfast.