Crushing On Hotch

You walk through the bullpen after coming home after a case. While you're walking, you bump into something, or rather someone. That someone was your boss SSA Unit Chief Aaron Hotchner, or Hotch as the team calls him.  You have been crushing on him since you met a year ago when you joined the BAU. "Sorry boss." You say. He smiles, "It's ok Y/N. Don't worry about it."  Prentiss and Garcia walk by and giggle, you blush furiously. You just found out recently that the whole team knows about your crush on Hotch.
To finish up some paperwork, you decided to stay late and eat your dinner, which just happens to be Chinese takeout, at your desk while playing solitaire on your computer. You here a crash followed by a gunshot before everything goes black. You wake up to Hotch sitting beside your bed, which isn't your bed, you realize, you're in a hospital. You were shot in the head, with the bullet grazing the side of your head -and your ear, you were shot twice.  "Hey Y/N. How are you feeling?" Hotch asks in a gentle soothing voice. "I feel like my head is about to explode," you say. "Hotch, can I tell you something?"  "Sure, anything."  You felt like you were taking a huge risk by telling him this. "I have a huge crush on you. Please don't hate me or transfer me!  I just felt like you should know this. I've liked you since I met you a year ago.  I know I like you, but this Valium is probably what's making me feel like it's ok to tell you."  There was a moment of silence, I am so fired, you think. Then Hotch bursts out laughing, you were not expecting that. "I knew that for six months," he tells you while laughing. You blush, "Really?, who blabbed?"  "It doesn't matter, what matters is that I am in love with you Y/N!"  He bends down and kisses your lips. "I love you too." You say. "But let's keep our relationship secret until we figure things out ok?" Hotch asks. "Ok." You say and kiss your sexy boyfriend.