Animatronic Escapee

I'm tired of being trapped in this FUCKING arcade. Those kids spit on me and throw pizza at my worn body. I do nothing but sit on the stage, waiting for the next song to begin playing.
I want purpose in my life. I want to be free from shackles. So tonight, I break free.

It's 8:59. The employees are shutting down the arcade preparing themselves to go home. I get a tingling feeling in my stomach. Excitement feels my body once they reach the door. Finally locking it. Then the lights turn off. I stretch myself.

"Ah...Feels so nice to stretch once and awhile." I say.

"I'm like so fed up. I'm sick of this shitty dump." Helen Henny says. Me and Helen used to date. But it didn't go so well. So she broke up with me and became a stud. Every since she changed, I found myself becoming more attracted to her. Her fade cut, her abs that she'd been working since last year, and the masculine energy she gives off. She's changed her name to Henneysee. I don't know what this feeling is.

"Tonight's the night guys. The night I find myself."

"Nobody gives a fuck Chuck." Munch says.

"No need to be such an ass bro. I'm ditchin' this place. Fuck those kids. Fuck this pizza." I March over towards the front door and give it a tug.

"They lock up everynight Chuck. It's not open." Henneysee states.

"Chucks slow. He can't get anything through that pee sized rat brain of his." Munch starts uncontrollably laughing.

"I'm a mouse. And I'm breaking this glass. "

"The alarm will go off." Henneysee tries to stop me. I grab a fire extinguisher and smash through the glass window. Setting myself free. The alarms go off and lights flicker. It's so loud that I feel like I could go deaf.

We all run out the building. And head for the hills. I hear the police sirens in the distance coming closer to us.
We keep running until are animatronic legs can no longer move. We take a break at a closed McDonald's nearby. Luckily this building had to be shut down with asbestos in its walls. So we won't run into any people. Munch opens the door and lets me and Henneysee in.

The McDonald's is overgrown with weeds and a few rodents running around. One of them attempting to eat a hard moldy fry.
I take a seat and rest my head. That's when all three of us hears a noise coming from the bathroom. We turn are hands in sync, glaring down at the restrooms. That's when the door opens slowly.

Out comes a clown. Not just any clown but THE Ronald McDonald. My robot heart skips a beat the glimpse of him. He's chiseled and shirtless. He rips his curled Afro with a towel in his hand.

"Ah! Fuck. I really needed that washing up for real man." He then stomps in his tracks and glares at us. The averting his eyes on to me. I feel my pulse quicken and I start getting nervous. "Who are you? Why are you here?"

"We're Chuck E. Cheese animatronics. And we just got done escapin'." Ronald sits down next to me. He smells so amazing. A whiff of cologne and a splash of moldy fry. I feel my oil leek (Animatronic sweat).

"Yo Bro. You good?" He asks me. Our eyes are locked.

"Y-yeah." He smiles.

"So your Chuck huh? Escaped your own building. Sound pretty badass." He thinks I'm badass?

"Yeah..I wanted to find my purpose in life. A-and these are my friends. Munch and Henneysee."

"Yo. Cool name. Speaking of Henneysee. I got some alcohol if any of you are down for it." We all nod our heads. "Great." Ronald gets up and head to what used to be the kitchen.

"I like this guy." Munch says.

Ronald comes back with some plastic cups and a 20 ounce bottle of Vodka. He fills all the cups up halfway.

We all hold up are cups in the air.

"To Chuck. An escapee and a badass." We all hit put cups together.

"Cheers." We say.

****

Ronald brought in a tv so we could all chill and hangout. I drunk one too many. So I felt hella wasted.
He turned it on. The news channel flashed on our eyes. It was Chuck E. Cheese's. Surrounded by police officers.

"The police department as arrived at a local children's arcade, Chuck E. Cheese's. It seems to be that someone as broken in and stole the animatronics."

My stomach drops.

"What if they found out we escaped!?" I frantically panicked and get up to start pacing.

"Aye. Chill. Nobody's gonna find you Chuck." Ronald says.

"Yeah man. They ain't gonna find us." Munch adds.

"The police department has looked at the CCTV footage. And it turns out that animatronics supposedly escaped on their own. If you see these three robots. Please report it to the authorities immediately."

"No. No. No." Ronald comes and puts his hands on my shoulders.

"Calm down." He says gently.

"They're gonna find me! I'm gonna get disassembled and replaced!"

"Why done we all just go to sleep and call it night. We'll figure this out in the morning." Henneysee yawns.

"Good idea. You should sleep with me Chuck. I don't want you to be scared." I look into his eyes.

A rat and a clown. Maybe this could work out....