19. #justiceforwhydontwe

┌⊰⋄⊱───────────────────⊰⋄⊱┐

π_____𝔸𝕦𝕥𝕙𝕠𝕣_____π

~💕~

2 hours later and Seungmin and Jisung were currently making cupcakes. Why? We don't know. Seungmin was comfortably cuddled up into Jisung when he suddenly screamed cupcakes and decided to get up and make them. Jisung was started by Seungmin randomly yelling "CUPCAKES!" And watched as he got up and bolted towards the kitchen to make them. He laughed and ended up getting up to help him. They found out Minho and Felix were dating and now Seungmin was comforting a sobbing Jisung that was crying into cupcake batter, on the kitchen floor.

Seungmin giggled as he heard only sniffles come from the elder. "You done have a mental breakdown now?" "Leave me alone that was a very emotional moment for me" Jisung complained. "Yeah yeah c'mon I want cupcakes" Seungmin said as he got up. Jisung pulled the younger back down by his waist making him fall into his lap. "Stay" he mumbled. "SUNGIEEEE I WANT CUPCAKES" The younger whined. Jisung ignored his pleads and buried his face into the crook of Seungmin's neck, smiling at the nickname. Seungmin rolled his eyes and relaxed into the younger's arms letting his warmth engulf him.

They sat on the kitchen floor in a comfortable silence, cuddled up into each other. Seungmin, eventually, fell asleep, but in the most uncomfortable position possible. Jisung got up and lifted him bridal style and walked towards the males bedroom. He carefully set him down on his bed and laid down next to him.

(Fuck you this isn't gonna that one cringy move where Seungmin grabs his wrist and says "stay". NAH BITCH IM✨BuIlT dIfFeReNt✨)

Jisung pulled Seungmin in by the waist and cuddled into him. Seungmin, still asleep, turned around and cuddled into the elder's chest. Jisung smiled to himself and slowly drifted off to sleep.

π_______________✓_______________π