What a creep!

Jungkook?...
He's an okay guy I guess.

OKAY GUY?? Are you serious Yuna?
Your friend Seo Jun replied, bumping her elbow into yours.

Yuna: He's just.... a bit creepy. I always see him in the corner of my eye, staring at me. It's weird okay!

Seo Jun: Maybe he likes you.

Yuna: Cut it out, I look like a bag of potato chips.

Seo Jun: No you don't, you don't even eat potatoes.

Yuna: What I'm trying to say is... I'm not that approachable.

Seo Jun: If you weren't approachable, then why is he always looking at you?
Jungkook is one of the hottest guys at school. If you're not approachable I don't know who is.

*BELL RINGS*

Yuna: I have chemistry, I'll see you later Jun.

Seo Jun POV: I wish she'd stop doubting herself, she has the looks but she can't see it.

In Yuna's class

Ugh he's in here, does he do this on purpose? You get up from your seat and try to find a further one.
Just before sitting down, you hear your teacher telling you to go back to your seat.
GREAT! You think seeing Jungkook sitting in the one at the back of it.

This is just amazing! You whisper sarcastically.

Do you know that feeling? The feeling you're being LOOKED AT>
I turned around to see him, hand under his chin, head tilted, staring straight INTO MY SOUL.

He looked away shyly, knowing full well he was caught.

YUNA PAY ATTENTION! The teacher shouted.

Yes ma'am. I replied with a fake smile.

Yuna POV: This is getting out of hand, I need to say something about this!

End of Class*

Walking out of class I stopped in my tracks, feeling something bump into me from behind. I turned around to see Jungkook. Flustered from what happened he apologized and turned around to leave.

Yuna: Hey! What's your deal!

He froze. I'm sorry about that. He scratched his head.

Yuna: It's not about that. You keep following me and looking at me!
What are you some type of stalker?!?

Jungkook: I d-don't know what you're talking about. He stuttered, backing away slowly.

Yuna: UGH Just leave me alone OKAY!
I stormed off.

Jungkook's POV: I... I'm being weird, aren't I? I can't help it, she's just so cute.
Maybe I should stop. It's making her uncomfortable. I didn't think it would turn out this way.

What do you guys think? Was Yuna overreacting? Or was Jungkook being a bit too creepy?😭