The Pain

Lucy POV
I walked into the guild and I heard little whispers going around. I wondered, "Why are people staring at me?"
I walked up to Mira, "What's going on? What's happening?"
Mira gave me a glare and turned away, "You aren't allowed to come back here! You need to leave! Natsu and Lissiana will be back soon!", she said rudely.
Then I heard the guild doors open. "Look who's hear. Mrs. Celestial Stupid Ass." Lissiana laughed.
Natsu stood there quietly.
I looked at him. I saw a man I looked up to. Someone I cared about. Someone that I loved. That slowly disappeared. He looked at me and smirked. "We don't need losers like you. You should leave." He laughed.
I tried to hold in the tears. "I have hade it will this guild! I'm DONE!" I yelled. My best friend, Levy, walked up.
"Don't listen to them Lucy. Your amazing." I wanted to listen to her but ever since the GMG I have been treated bad by almost everyone in the guild.
"I'm sorry Levy but I have had it with this shit." I walked away and headed upstairs. I knocked on the Masters door.
"May I come in?" I asked softly. I heard him say yes and I opened the door.
"Lucy, please come in!" I sat down on a chair.
"Master, I came here to leave the guild." I said firmly. He was shocked.
"But why?"
"I have had it with people at this guild and I have been thinking about doing this for a while now wishing things would get better but it hasn't! And I'm done with it! I'm sorry Master but I have to leave." He sat there quietly for a minute but there was nothing he could say to get me to stay.
"Okay. If you ever want to come back, you are always welcomed." I smiled even though I knew I wouldn't come back. He removed my insignia and shook my hand asking one more time for me to stay. I kindly refused and left the guild hall. I went home and packed all my things. Nothing was going to me. There was only one place I could go. We might have had problems with them before but now I have friends there. It was one of the best guilds with the strongest wizards I have ever met. I was heading to...Sabertooth.
.............................................................................................................................
Sorry this chapter is so short.