CH 1 STRAIGHT TO THE POINT

Mohan is arrested under the article 42 sec 69 for being a weak frail boy who doesnt have a) any physical attributed that will help in the war
b) any mental capability to solve advanced maths ,physics and understand codes
c) No social skills that might help him penetrate the enemy basis.

This law was passed Mahima the ruler of new India dominated by women a world where men were only used as genetic multipliers to breed strong women for wars and yet Mohan a weak little boy had survived thanks to some prison gaurds who took piity on him and dressed him up as girl half of his life . Well he couldnt escape the physocal tests and was taken away to the prison.
He was short chubby boy who looked repulsive to these great women . He wore glasses,had black hair and black eyes. He was troubled eith aches all his life and had no real tallents that could be of any use .
He entered the prison his heart was beating fast as he saw strong tsll women surround him he had known his whole life that he was worthless little shit who didnt have anything to offer .Well here he was two huge gaurds pulling him along .

He was made to stand in front of bright lights and without saying abything the guards ripped away his clothes , he looked like blob of flesh . With a tiny oenis covered in hair The warden laughed hard until he started crying then the gaurd bent him over and raped his ass with thier fingers to check if he had aby hidden item up his shapeless fat ass.

He was passed through . There the punishment really began he was durrounf by 5 tall women and they started ruthlessly beating him This would have been a fanatady for Mohan but after the firdt punch the knocked his back teeth he realised how stupid his fantasy what . A kick to the balls and they went flying up in his body as he crouched down and started crying , a swift kick to the side of the head and he hit the ground like a ton of bricks and laid there covered in his blood and saliva and then all 5 of them began crushing his weak little bones one by one a kick to face , a forgien object in his holes that went on for 40 minuted although it felt like 1 week to him . He didnt die miracilously they stopped and took him to the doctor she laughed looking at his noe formless body with no genital that could be made out and completley out of shape joints. 

You see thanks to harsh world useless talentless fuckers like Mohan were almkst wiped out or hid away so now actually intelligent women who had been held back were put in the workforce and damn did they deliver they had mordernised the health care system so far that they could take an actual peice of shit like Mohan and fix him up in 5 minutes ofcourse this operation alone would kill men if no painkiller were given and thats why they were given but not to him because noone really cared about Mohan even his pain which gaurds generally enjoyed giving other brought them no pleasure because they knew Mohan was a waste of time a boy who had no real skill or physocal attributes  after wanking around for 19 years he was like a bug to them .

He still survived all of that and the doctor couldnt laugh at his repulsive disgusting body he looked like a big baby no harsh features covered in hair and with disgustingly small cock and balls .

The men that existed in this new ear were specimens by old standards they all were 7 feet tall and had to be muscle bound with huge genitals and extreme athletic and intellectual abilities anyone who was less then this was made a slace and ppl like Mohan were killed in the prison through this process but he hadnt died yet .

They took him to a dark room and threw his lifeless body he was alive still but noone would believe it if they saw him he just laid there pissing and shitting and crying for a week before even moving . Ocasionalky a few guards would come into his sell rape his mouth the food he was given to eat and break his teeth . His balls were reuglarly tortured in ways any cbt enthusiast would cringe over and ofc his deformities would be fixed quickly again .

Eventually tho he started to move and he could leave the cell between 8 am and 11 pm so he tried to see what was arounfld but ofc the first day he went out he was intantly made a bitch by the women there .

If you were a women in this great era you could get away with any crimes against men and so most women would just attack them and have them as free game since men were physically inferior anyway but you have to underatand there is one crime even a women cant commit and that is they cant marry  or protect a man  this makes sense but a new article was introducted and that was that if a women saw a weak man and didnt kill him.or report him they would be considered as much an offendor as the weak man himself so these women were trapped in the prison because of previous weak and fraile men who dued their way in and sadly they were left .
Mohan's protectirs were no where to be found ofcourse and he was the only man there at the mercy of women who hated him .

He walked out side the building to the open area and immediately a saw women towering over him he tried to open his ugly mouth but before he could the one in the front knocked out his two teeth and as screamed and grabbed his mouth she trampled his balls with 1000 kicks wearing army boots . While he was still given nothing to cover his body .

Eventually he was beaten way less abd was used for his holes to rape and torytre him daily by both the gaurds and all the prisoners . They would verbally humiliate him too everyday calling him "pindick" or "noball and "namard" (a hindi word for fake men)   . He would cry like a bitch all the time too.