Something isn't Right

Like in every other Normal story this one beginns with a Classic da-
"THERE WAS A MURDER" someone screamed in the castle.
Many people arrive into the Living room after a Maid screamed.In the middle of the room lays the Body of the 26 year old Lady Lilith.

{After a week}

"Hello my Name is lill,at the moment I am on the way to the lilypad Castle. I got informed about the Death of my older sister Lady lilith and now I am on the way to the castle so me and my family can plan her funeral."
Lill arrives after some time by the Castle, her Parents are already waiting outside of the castles door.
"You finally arrived" said Mother with a sad Tone in her voice
"It was a long write I am just happy to finally be here,I am so sorry for her lost"
"She was such a great daughter" Father said while looking down on the ground.
Father and Mother always saw Lilith as the best daughter in the world, but it doesn't botter me.I got alot of free time.
My parents brought me inside and showed me where I will stay over the weeks. I never liked the Castle it is to big for me. I Like to live in a one person apartment, I don't use so much space so I don't have to pay more than needed.
In the evening I started to look around the castle. The living room is locked from the police, its been a week but it a mystery how she died. She just stopped living. Suddenly the locked living room doors open with no one opening it from both side.
I look around but I am all alone, I watched alot of Horror movies so I know if I go in there something will happen and I will not take the risk.
"What are you doing?" Asks a Voice from behind.
I turn around and I see Officer Jill
"What were you planning" She said with a strong voice "You should know that people aren't allowed in there, how did you even open the door, it was locked"
I tried to explain to her that I did nothing and that the doors just opened on their own but of course she didnt belive me. I feel Like I am in a bad horror movie.
"You better leave now or i let someone arrest you for going on a fobitten place" said Jill becomming a little angry.
I just left fast because I didn't wanted to get in more trouble, but something weird is happening in this castle and it doesn't feel right.