Chapt 1: « fuck you »

They were both covered in blood, soaking every little part of their anatomy.

Facing each other.

Their eyes filled with a passionate, hating and grief filled gaze.

« fuck you.» she spitted out

« you wish love. » they answered

They start walking slowly towards her.

Eyes glued on her body drenched in the crimson sticky liquid.

Taking gently the knife out of her hand and letting it fall with a metallic noise on the wooden ground of the house.

Brushing a strand of hair behind her ear softly, resting their hand on her rosy cheek, tinted in red from the explosion from earlier.

« You're mine. » they said bending to her level.

She looked a them with doe like eyes. Not believing what they were saying.

« Together we'll be the most powerful couple this world ever had. »

They looked inside her eyes trying to find any type of opposition.

« Will you be my queen ? »

Her lips parting trying to let out any noises, but nothing would come out of her mouth.

Unable to say anything she just grabbed their collar and crashed her lips on the ones of her lover.

Their arms sneaking around her waist bringing her closer than it's physically possible.

Her hands reaching their dyed back hair , grabbing them and tugging on them.

Grabbing her under her tights and lifting her up not detaching their lips from her delicious ones.

Pushing her against the wall, making out like their lives depends on it.

Throwing her on the bed, ripping her blood soaked shirt and throwing it on the floor.

« Mine and only mine » they said tracing their tongue from her jawline to her neck and her collarbone.

Oops my bad I should have started by the beginning ;)