Pre-Chapter: Beidou..?

Ningguang was in her study in her loungewear when all of a sudden, Beidou barged in the room, drink in hand.
     "Beidou..? What are you doing here? It is far too late.."
     Ningguang stopped talking as Beidou collapsed on the floor, due to her drunken state.
     "This happens far too often, Beidou.." Ningguang mutters as she carries Beidou to her bed. She lays a glass of water on the bedside. She tucks Beidou into her bed, and tries to calm her fever. She stayed by Beidou's side for a few moments before finally deciding to walk back to her study and check up on her later.
     Just as she was walking away, she felt a tug on her dress.
     "Hey...Ningguang..?"
     "Oh, you're awake? You had a fever so-"
     Beidou pulled Ningguang in for a kiss.
     "Hehe, thank you for taking care of me," Beidou giggles.
     "It's no problem," Ningguang reassures, getting closer to Beidou.
     While making out, Beidou placed her hands on Ningguang's upper thighs, and slowly to her ass, caressing it gently. Ningguang was fully on top of Beidou with her legs on either side of her, still both sitting upright.
     Beidou made her way down to Ningguang's neck and began sucking different spots, creating bruises, bite marks, and hickeys all over her upper body.

Pre-Chapter End