Im not afraid.

A/N ok so let's pretend Kayle and Jeremy are..17? Yeah and that they both homeschool...and have lived next to each other all their lives. Let's also pretend that this song is gonna be sung by Jeremy... ;)).

Jeremy's pov

She's beautiful. I watched as she played her piano and stomped her feet to the music. She turned around, with a devious look on her face. "Ok sweetheart I know I'm sexy but you've got drool down your chin." I quickly try to wipe my mouth but nothing's there...I glare back at her childishly. She just laughs and continues to play as I reach to the side of the couch and grab my guitar I brought over. I quietly strum it as she plays and starts to sings. "In the end stone, the dragons...shit I forget the lyrics" she playfully sings. She stops playing as I finger (a/n shut up I know I said finger) the song I wrote for her (a/n the song above). I look up as she is blankly staring at her phone, tears springing in her eyes slowly. "Kay? Is it 'her' again?" I say carefully. She and Izzy had just broken up a few weeks ago from a 5 year relationship, yes they were dating. They've been fighting every other day, so I've stayed at her place each night so she's not alone. Kayle starts to sniffle and runs to the guest room. I start to get up and walk to the door as my phone goes off, with a text message. I walk back and answer....

Kayle's pov

I lay on the floor slowly crying. I miss her. But I also fucking hate her. The things she says to me. I grab my phone only to see another text message. 'You little slut can't even text back anymore because your such a pussy and can't fight back with out crying to jeremy'. This is what I mean. And the way she talks to about Jeremy...I hate it. Because I'm in love with him. He's my best friend and I couldn't be doing anything without him. But he's just my best friend. He wouldn't like me like that. I text Izzy back, 'fuck off'. Simple as that. I throw my phone under the bed and slide to the wall and hugs my knees. I grab the computer on the nightstand and open it, clicking to the pictures. I look at the pictures of us three at the many of parties we had alone in Jeremy's house. I laugh at them, seeing us being completely drunk and trying to do yoga. Then there's another of us playing Just Dance. The times we had. I frown at the thought those are over. I hear my phone buzzing. I try to reach with my arm under the bed but it's too fa. I slide under and slice my shoulder on a broken spring. "FUCK" i screamed as Jeremy ran through the door, almost falling. "You ok Kay? Haha that rhymed, but really are you ok?" he says out of breath. I slide out from under with my phone in hand. He's glancing down at me with him gorgeous eyes, hair messed up from rushing, and his shirt pulled up a bit. I stutter out "y-y-yeah um i just uh hurt my shoulder heh". he pouts and quickly scoops me up, carrying me to the bathroom, getting blood on his shirt. "Jer, your shirt!" I worriedly say before he hushes me and sits me in the sink, slightly making my white shorts damp. 

Jeremy's pov

"I's fine, i didn't like it too much anyways" i say and slip off my shirt, only leaving my tank on. She looks at me wide-eyed but quickly looks at her feet. I smirk and reach to the mirror, opening it and pulling out a cloth and band aids. "Here" i say as i wipe the blood off and stick a huge band aid on her shoulder. "I'm stuck on band aid brand now" she laughs out. I peck her shoulder. "Better?". Kayle blushes, "better". I slip a blindfold out of my pocket, taking a breath and smiling. "Since your better, i want to show you something. Actually, listen." I say as i tie the blindfold on her. she grabs my arms, quickly spurting out "Your not raping me right Jer?". I laugh and walk to the main room to get my guitar. I'm not afraid. I trot back to the bathroom as she stands in the doorway waiting for me. I grab her arms and lead her into her bedroom. "Your raping me aren't you" she says childishly. "Haha no something else". She questions again. "Murder? Turning me into the police? Playing endless Justin Bieber?".  "No, no, and yes" i say as she jolts and stops. "Kidding" i say back and pull her onto the bed. I lift my guitar and strum a note. "Jeremy....". I pull her blindfold off. "Kayle, i love you, and i wrote this song, because i have no other way to say this but," and i start to sing, (a/n cue song) "Merrily we fall out of line....

Kayle's pov

As he finished his song and sets his guitar down, i have tears rolling down my cheeks, smiling. "Forever is a long time Jeremy, and i would love to spend it with you". I walk over to him and put my arms around his neck, standing on my tip toes. "It would be my pleasure Kayle to have you with me" he whispers, placing his forehead on mine. He leans down as our lips meet, fireworks flying higher than the fourth of july. Our heads move in perfect sync, like two lines side by side. We pull away for only a second to gaze into each others eyes. "I love you Jeremy".

Jeremy's pov

"I love you Kayle, forever". I reply diving in for another kiss, slowly stepping towards her bed.....

TEH END

a/n I hope y'all liked it, its kinda bad because i like barely had inspiration and i was trying to finish it and yeah..bai