Prologue

Khiane Atencio, a one of the good looking at Southern International school. Have a dignity and a bestfriend named Thea dennis Castillo.

One day when first day of school she met this boy named Josh Santiago,unfortunately they cross each other path.

Josh is kinda Good looking guy at the same time have an high iq. Ngunit, subalit, datapwat may isang katangi tangi ang wala sa kanya ang meron kay Khiane kung sila ay ipagkukumpara,wealth.

Josh nominate as monitor of class 1 s-2, bagay na kinainisan ni Khiane. Sa unang pagbigay ng grado ay ang pinaka una na hindi masaya at hindi nya tanggap ang naging resulta.Walang grado ang kanyang Communication and P.E her teacher said to her is a little thing yet can change her life.

"You have an impressive performance but the problem is its look like your have an hard time communicating with other people,why your p.e also haven't grade? Because it's a part of Communication, you need to learn on your daily life not just on the piece of paper"

Khiane really upset about on what she heard.

"But i have a suggestion for you if you want a good grade"

And that is how they start their story.

DISCLAIMER:
This is a work of fiction.
Names, character, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidence are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Please be advised that this story contains sensitive content,mature themes and strong language the are NOT suitable for very young audiences.

More grammatical error ahead.