Chapter 5: Judgment Pirates

P/s: Hey, it's been a while. Sorry for the late update >.< The corona pandemic at my place is going a bit not good right now, so I literally have to stay at my work place 24/7. So I can't update as often as scheduled. Please be patient with me >.<

And that's it. Hope you guys are staying good and safe out there. Here's your long awaited new chapter. Enjoy and adieu ~ ^^

Y/n's POV

* Gokai Galleon *

Me and Doc are cooking lunch for everyone while Ahim is making tea. After finished, we set the food on some trays for us to carry them out to the table. As I was setting the food on the table, Luka let out a giggle which gained our attentions.

Joe: "What's wrong?"

Y/n: "Is it another valuable jewelry?" as I continue setting the food on the table.

Luka: "I wish, but it's not it. The bounty on us has really gone up." as she turns the newspaper around, allowing us to see our wanted warrants, "The six of us used to be 4,500,200 zagins... but now it's 9,251,000 zagins!"

BOUNTY LIST / WANTED

> Marvelous - 3,000,000 <

> Y/n - 2,500,000 <

> Joe - 2,000,000 <

> Ahim - 1,000,000 <

> Luka - 750,000 <

> Doc - 1,000 <

Ahim: "Oh my... What a sudden increase!" as the crew gather around Luka, except for me and Marvelous.

Doc: "You sure are taking this lightly... More people are going to come after us now!"

Marvelous: "Just what we wanted!" as he approaches me and takes an apple, "Looks like my price is still higher than yours." to which I sigh and shake my head.

Y/n: "That is not something I'd be very proud of if I were you." he then smirks and bites down the apple.

Marvelous: "Hey, bird! Treasure navigate!"

Navi: "I told you to not call me "bird"! Let's Treasure Navigate! ~" as Navi flies around the room, "Everyone listen up!" then smashes his head against the ceiling and falls down to the floor, "If thou art searching for something, try asking the police." which makes me cringe slightly.

Ahim: "The police?!"

Y/n: "Pirates and police... Yeah like that would work out well." as I roll my eyes and take off my apron.

Ahim: "Is it really alright for pirates to go to the police?" as we head to the nearby police station.

Joe: "'They're not Zangyack, so they won't try to capture us!' is what he thinks." as he points at Marvelous.

Y/n: "But that doesn't mean we'll get along." as I shove my hands in the pockets of my jean.

Luka: "That Navi... maybe he's giving us the runaround since he doesn't know?"