Part 1 : Abby

As I'm laying in my bed, my damn phone alarm is going off. FUCK! I'm late for class, shit. I really don't have time to listen to Ms. Tomas mouth today, meh!. So I hop into the shower; shit I ant going to lie, I have a hangover like a mf. My roommate and I went out to the club, That bitch linked up with her boo aka boyfriend and went to his spot and got some dick. shit I ant mad at her cuz I would have did the same thing; But I have to go work later. Anyways, I got out the shower and walked to my mirror; I had to clean all the steam from it that's how hot it was in there. I love me some hot showers. so I look into the mirror realizing how fine I am. shit I stand at 5'7 thick slime at the same time, Skin chocolate like coco, ass fat like my momma , lip pink and juicily like  pink starburst, and my hair fall down to my back all natural no wave, been like that since I was a little girl. No nigga can handle this bet that!. I was more forces on my education and work. I still ant find shit to ware, so I just slipped on some sweat pants and a pink tank top and put my hair in a pony tale; shit I ant care um running late for class. I ran out of my room with my backpack. On my way to class I go to the café to get some ice coffee. My phone ringtone go's off playing king von (How It Go), I look at my phone Its my best friend Aaliyah. I pick up.

Abby: hello, 

Aaliyah: girl, where tf you at?

Abby: I'm on my way to class. why? Ms. Thomas talking shit again. lol 

Aaliyah: you already know and we have a test Friday too!!!!!

Abby: ok I'm walking in the building now. I began to run, as I hang up the phone.

Ms. Thomas is my calculus teacher. she cool and all but annoying as fuck. Ms. Thomas and my mom went to school together. Ms. Thomas and my mom has been friends since I was a little girl. Anyways, Ms. Thomas works at the university I'm going to . yeah! I know right. As I walk into the class room, all eyes was on me damn! ok!. Here go's Ms. Tomas her loud ass.

Ms. Thomas: Well, look who want to come to class late.

Abby : sorry Ms. Thomas, I wake up late.

Ms. Thomas: or you stayed out late last night?

Abby: no, I did not. I came in at 3am Thank you. class begins to look at me crazy.

Ms. Thomas: well, if you sarcasm matched your grade, maybe we can get some where. Aaliyah have a set and take notes.  

Abby: I roll my eyes and have a seat. 

As I'm sitting in class board ass fuck,  I hop on cell get on IG to see what was popping tonight.  class was almost over with, I was hungry ass fuck. I texted Aaliyah to get me some chipotle. shit ! she work there, I she be getting the hook up on food. an hour go's by class is over with, I'm ready to run out of class to meet Aaliyah, she has my food and she is waiting for me out side. Ms. Thomas stops me right in my foot steps.

Ms. Thomas: Abby! hold up.....I need to talk to you. please stay after class.

Abby: ( in my head) what the fuck man... damn ...

Ms. Thomas: Abby, what is going on? because you never made this kind of grade on your test before. Is the anything you want to talk about?

Abby: Ms. Thomas, I made a 77%. 

Ms. Thomas: And that going to be the last 77% your going to make in this class. Abby you can not get into nursing  school with that king of grad, and you know that. I'm going to a sign you a tutor; finals are coming in two weeks  this school semester and you are going to pass. 

Abby: for real Ms. Thomas! come on. I'm tying to go see King von he is going to be in ATL tonight.

Ms. Thomas: Or I can call you mom and we can talk about your grade over dinner. 

Abby: ok, ok ! ill go to touting. 

Ms. Thomas: Thank you, now u have a nice day. 

as I storm out of the building I can see Aaliyah in her listening  you her loud ass music. Aaliyah has been my best since third grade. boy! boy! Aaliyah and I did a lot together seen a lot together. that story is for another time. so I get into my Aaliyah's car, my girl riding in a 2018 doge charger. Im so pourd of my best friend. Aaliyah has not had the best in life but she is grinds her ass off and work hard for it. so Aaliyah riding down MLK ave. she hands me my food. I went to bussing down on that damn food it was so good, I had to slow down.

Aaliyah: Damn girl, you good?

Abby: yea girl, Have not eaten yet, you got something to drink. Aaliyah handed me a tea. that hit the spot. thank you girl, I really needed that. 

Aaliyah: you ready to go to ATL to night. you king von going to be doing his album release party this weekend. 

Abby: yeah I know, but Ms. Thomas gave me a tutor this weekend. 

Aaliyah: damn laughs at Abby. more fun and dick for me aye.

Abby: in so what, you know I have to pass this class to get in nursing school. 

Aaliyah: I'm just joking with you girl., you know I love you best friend. 

Abby: you good girl, just drop me off at my drome room. I need to do my home work. Aaliyah know I love me some king von his fine ass. I would have his baby if he want me to lol.

As Aaliyah dropped me off, I manage to see my roommate getting dropped off by her boyfriend. my 

roommate and I can inside at the same time.

Abby: so how was you dick date ( I began to laugh).

roommate: bitch, you all ready know I was and was ready to get fucking lol

Abby: girl you so silly, I have to go and meet this so call tutor Ms. Thomas assigned me to.

roommate: hold up!!! you need a tutor. when the is happened. you to damn smart for a tutor. 

Aaliyah: I KNOW RIGHT!!! all because I made a 77%. let get to this library before the tutor leave. I garb my books and headed out the door.