Part -14

In Mumbai

Kavin(Arul's friend) got a call that arul got accident!

He immediately went to the spot and admitted him in hospital....

Arul is unconscious!

After 4 hours of surgery!

Doctor:now patient is alright!avaroda car la irukura kambi abdomen regionla kuthirukkura thaala oru surgery panirukom.....mathapadi vera entha kaayamum illa....we will shift him to room tonight...innum 1 week la discharge panikalam...

Kavin got a call from vanathi!

Vanathi:hello kavin na...arul kilambaitara?avaruku call panna not reachable nu varuthu!

Kavin:athu ....😥athu vanthu ma...immediateaa oru foriegn clients vanthutanga..he is stuck in their meeting...so ipo pesamudiathu....

Vanathi:oh😔apo avaru innaiku chennaiku varlaya...

Kavin:ithu konjam important meeting ma...probably oru 1 or two weeks kalichu thaan varuvan.....

Vanathi:cheri na...avaru meetinga mudicha odane call panna sollunga.....

Kavin felt guilty for said lie to vanathi...

Soon nurse came and informed him that arul came to conscious ....

Kavin went and saw him and narrated how he managed to vanathi!

Arul also said that's okay ...no need to reveal this to anyone....

Then for next two weeks he stayed in mumbai and then he got recovered....

He then returned to chennai ...

Within these two weeks...vanathi become too sad...coz he didn't contact her..she doesn't know anything about him....even kavin too didn't respond to her.....

The family members were also worried to see her like  this....

The next morning....

Arul reached chennai and straightly went to vanathi's home!

Devan welcomed him!

Devan:adadey machan...vaa da...yen 2 vaaram kalichu vaara...oru phone kooda illa....enna da achu

Kundavai:happapa! Vantha odane unga investigationaa aarambichuruvingaley.....knjm avana pesa vidunga...

Arul:haha....oru important work mama..adhaan orey busy....seri mani kutty enga?

Kundavai:vanathi kooda irukaa...nillu vara solren...

Arul:madam enmela kobama irupangaley?

Devan: kundavai un thambiaa kappathanumna...inga irukka kathi,aruvaal ellam olichu vachuru.....apram setharathuku naan poruppu kidiathu....

Arul:maamsey nalla panringa!

Meanwhile vanathi came down by carrying manimegalai in her hands..

Her eyes were swollen and had dark circles! It shows that she didn't slept properly.....

She immediately ran towards him..forwarded the baby to devan and hugged him....

Arul: sparkle adhaan vanthutenla aprm enna....

He felt wet on his chest....

Arul:achoo aluguringala en thangam....no ma...sorry naan inimel inthamathiri varama irukamatten....i will be always with you...plzzz enna paaru...

Vanathi:don't even think to leave me hereafter...ennala thaanga mudiathu...promise me

Arul:cheri cheri...inimel naan unna vittutu engayum pogamatten...and you must also promise me..neeyum inimel inthamathiri feel pannitu irukakoodathu....seriaa...

(But both of them doesn't aware that they couldn't keep up their promise🥺)

Both felt emotional and happy by meeting each other....

Then the days passed...

A very next week...

In early morning...

Arul who is sleeping in bed got a light pain in his abdomen region...

He thought it as a simple thing ...

But at time passed the pain rise higher...

Since anyone is not aware of his surgery..he went to meet his close friend Dr.Varsha to have a checkup...

She took scans and some test and asked him to wait for the reports!

He was then called in...

Arul:enna problem varsha?

Varsha:arul naan solratha kettu panic aagatha....be relaxed....

Arul:don't give any supenses...straightaa sollu...

Varsha:unaku abdomen regionla oru rod kilichathala oru surgery panirukangale....that injury brought a blockage in the area which provides the sperm....😥
I am very sorry to say this da...

You can't give a birth to a child!

Arul couldn't accept what he hears...the only face which flashes in his mind is vanathi....

Varsha:ni idha pathi ninaichu don't take any wrong decsions da...unoda fiance sonna purinjupanga....ipolam science evalavo improve aairuchu...you can get a child from more ways...so don't think anything negative da...

He can't even stand at that place...he stood up and went out....

The world become dark to him🥺

Wat gonna happen next?

என்றும் அன்புடன்
கார்த்திகா❤️