𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 104- 𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗶𝗿𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘃𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗮𝗻

Warnings: Mature Language, Sexuality, Confrontational behaviour, trust issues, mentions of suicide. Again another unedited chapter!

❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

❝ 𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞'𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧..❞

𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 the steps towards my soon to be husband after my nap, "How is it that after sleeping for two hours I still remain exhausting? Louis are you really just sitting here all alone?" I wondered seeing Louis sat there staring off into the distance at my wall. "I was just waiting for you to wake up so I could tell you the bad news, there's been a storm that has delayed my family arriving." Louis replied.

"I'll tell mom and daddy we can arrange to tell everyone tomorrow when Sophie and Beatrice arrive." I spoke ignoring the fact he was lying to me. "If they make it by then." Louis spoke as I tried to ignore the feelings deep in my gut, "Well what do you wanna do tonight instead?" I asked smiling and placing my hands on his shoulders which he quickly removed.

"I have work to catch up on." He coldly told me, "Why don't you go to Dan's book party? I'm sure him and Monica would love to see you." Louis continued as I frowned yet he went to leave and I called out. "If you're going to lie to my Louis at least look me in the eye." I coldly shouted as he turned around. "I'm not lying to you, I do have work to do." He spoke frowning. "I don't like who you're being towards me." I confessed yet neither of us went closer to the other.

"You're being just like he was and that broke me, don't be like Chuck... Or you'd be splitting up a family." I straightforwardly stated. "But enjoy your work." I smiled as Louis didn't say a thing and walked off. "Why's he lying to me Darya?" I asked my maid with a sigh as she was dusting. "Maybe it has something to do with lonely boy book. Louis was reading while you asleep, he not look happy." The Russian confessed as I frowned.

"I told him to not read it." I sighed before picking up the book. "There's nothing in here he doesn't know about me anyway so why is he so..." I went to say when I came across the pages about Monica and I. "Fucking hell, I'm going to murder Dan Humphrey and Monica Smith." I scowled after reading it all. "Darya he's humiliated me." I spoke as tears formed in my eyes.

"What happened Miss Grace?" She asked. "He's... Uh... For a while now I've been questioning, uh questioning who I truly am. I researched sexualities because I'm not lesbian because I loved Chuck and I'm not straight because I well, I like everyone. He- he outed my sexuality." I croaked as Darya wrapped her arms around me in a comforting hug. "It's okay Miss Grace.." She soothed.

"I mean I haven't even told my family and friends yet and now the whole world's gonna find out." I whimpered. "But they will love you for who you are Miss Grace, I do, miss Christina will, Miss Blair, Miss Serena, Mr Chuck and Mr Nate." She listed as I sniffled. "I love you Darya." I smiled. "I love you too Miss Grace." She smiled.