✰✰✰ CHAPTER 2 - Bullies :( ✰✰✰

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
AUTHOR NOTES: Btw if your named the same as the bullies no offense! But you're probably a mean girl so i dont trust you no offense again :3
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
Suddenly i noticed behind me were the girls who bullied me yesterday. It was the next day at school and I was worried that my haters would be even more lamentable today. Today I was wearing a black hoodie and checkered vans because I was feeling sad. I was feeling sad because of the girls who liked bullying me. I saw them walking closer and I started to move away... but...
"Oh noes!" I said to myself. They had already apprehended me.
"Haha, y/n is so gross and ugly, and is sooooo weird. I bet that she doesn't even have the cool new phone that just came out yesterday. And her hoodie is soooooo dumb. Who would wear that??!!"  Said Crystal, who had blue hair. It wasn't naturally blue... I know that she actually dyed it. She was wearing a crop top that was also blue and aqua colored jeans. She was pretty, but all of the boys wanted me... not her. So that was why she hated me.
"Hahahaha!" Laughed Bellerisaesnollia. She was super smart but not as smart as me and thats why she hated me.
"Come on lets leave y/n the LOSER alone! She doesn't deserve to talk to us royalty!"  Said Aaeshleiygh who was the super athletic one but I always won whenever we played queen of the court in tennis. Queen of the court is a game where one player is the queen and is on one side of the net, at the base line. The base line is a line at the back of the court on both sides. If your ball lands behind the base line its out. If it goes anywhere off the court it is out. If it goes into the net it is out. You can also lose by letting the ball bounce twice before you hit it. It should only bounce once before you hit it. You can also hit it before it bounces at all. Oh and if you hit the net with your racket you will lose the point. Anyways the other non queens will stand behind the base line on the other side and each challenge the queen. If they win two points in a row they get to be the new queen. And the old queen will go to the challengers. Oh and you have to feed the ball not serve it, because it isnt a serving game. I always beat Aaeshleiygh at this game so she hates me too.
I watched holding back tears as they walked away to lunch. Why did they despise me so much...