Societys Hipsters.Twelvies.Indies~~some form of rant.

bitchez be like: im saaaah indie. no , swerve bitch. You're not indie at all. Theres nothing indie about you. you all wear practically the latest sleezy fabric called clothing and claim yourself to be indie, theres nothing fucking 'INDIVIDUAL' about that. Now, if i went down town dressed like a nerdy kid with a flower pot costume on THAT WOULD BE INDIVIDUAL!! (nothing against nerds!) 

oh and hipsters! get a life. your not hipster either your just a teenage pain in the arse. i go shopping and  its like the people that have been making the close have not finished even planning what they were going to create but instead they still sell this shit. get a job, a proper one that you can atleast be sucsessful in.(sorry teegan if this paragraph sounds like yours twin.its just thats whats in my mind) theres a limit. call me old fashion but i thought your shorts were meant to be covering your ass. Get off your ass, buy a dictionary ,read the dictionary definition of it, its right. totally different to whats processing around your brain. 

Twelvies. who came up with that name? anyway, you are fucking 12 years of age.t w e l v e. do you understand. maybe when your older you might understand. you most likely have just  hit puberty and still you're walking around like you've done every thing and know everything. hidious i tell you. 

*anyway. sorry for my rude language :/*