"Dont start crying!"

Disclaimer: The characters and the first few sentences belong to JK Rowling respectively. The rest belong to me.

"Don't start crying again," Harry warned. He was standing at the corner of the Entrance Hall, looking at Cho's tear-stained face. When she hurried up to him, he had thought she was going to apologize, only to learn that she was here to defend her sneak friend, Marietta Edgecomb. "I wasn't going to!" she shouted. A wave of guilt rushed past Harry but he then remembered what Marietta had done. "Yeah...well...good," he said. "I've got enough to cope with at the moment." "What's happened to you?" Cho asked. This caught Harry by surprise- he thought the answer was already obvious. "Oh well, let's say that my so-called girlfriend is defending her friend who sold all of us!" Anger was and has always been Harry's weak spot. "A kiss doesn't mean I'm you're girlfriend!" Cho furiously whisper-shouted, her face bright red. "I was just defending my friend! Do you even have friends? Oh right, Hermione Granger and Ronald Weasley!" She said Hermione's name like it was an accident that she was born. "Maybe you should just try to shut up" Harry said, grasping his wand under his cloak. "Oh, really?" Cho asked sarcastically. "Look, I'm already late and I have enough on my hands anyway" Harry fumed. "Oh go on! Go join your little team with Ron and Hermione!" Cho shouted behind him. "Just shut up, will you?" Harry asked sarcastically, grasping her wrist, although not quite sure why. "Just-" Cho begin, only to be cut by Harry hungrily kissing her. It took her by surprise- but as a respond she kissed him too. He now too, understood what Hermione had said about Cho feeling more than one thing. It was just the anger, the guilt and the jealousy that took over him.  Thinking about it made him feel uneasy and he suddenly remembered that he was supposed to be in Snape's occlumency lesson. He tried to beak free, but Cho's lips felt so good. He wished that this moment would last forever. At last, he pulled away, blushing. "Uh.. well I gotta go. Snape's gonna kill me if I'm late again." He gave her a quick kiss and hurried off, not waiting for a response. Even if he did wait, he wouldn't have gotten it. Cho was too shook to respond.

Word Count: 404