💘𝐤𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞💘

💘words: 2008💘

(F) The boys were let off shortly back to their classes, they (mainly being Cartman and Kenny) chatted amongst themselves about who started the incident and they had a mini argument.

Butters just walked in silence, feeling awfully guilty and as if he was the one who was really to blame for causing all this fuss. Kenny took notice of this and decided to ask Butters what was up, but Butters turned it down and just shrugged his shoulders.

Kenny slowed down his steps so he would catch up to Butters, who was trailing along at the back of the herd.  He grabbed Butters wrist and pulled him to a corner and abandoned the rest of the group.

“Hey what’s up honey?” Kenny spoke softly, he didn’t want to scare Butters, or for anyone to hear them. Butters looked down at the ground, a tear gently slipped out of his watery, eyes. He was so tired and sad, but yet so happy and glad that someone finally cared for him. Butters softly smiled and looked up at Kennys face.

“Nothing, I’m okay!” Butters cheered.
Kenny smiled back and reassured the boy,
“Don’t worry, when we get back to my place after school -we can have fun”

Butters nodded and the two ran through the hallway to try and reunite with the rest of their friends. They assumed that they were probably already back in class and decided to try and sneak into the classroom and hoped no one noticed them.

They twisted the doorknob and walked into the classroom. They tried their best to ‘act casual’.
But they looked up and noticed that all eyes were on them.
‘Ah great, so much for acting natural’

They looked over at Mr Garrison, hoping he somehow didn’t notice. But Mr Garrison stared straight back at them with glaring eyes

“AND WHO DO YOU BOYS THINK YOU ARE? HOW DARE YOU ENTER INTO MY CLASSROOM LIKE THAT AND BEING ALL LATE. APOLOGISE RIGHT NOW AND SIT DOWN”

The boys bowed their heads down and replied,
“Sorry Mr Garrison,”

“Sorry my ass” Mr Garrison muttered under his breath. The boys took their seat and sat in complete silence, not wanting to anger the angry demon teacher any further.

The duo make it through the end of school and the bell rung. Children scurry out of their classes and take another leap out of the school gates and into freedom, as if they were held captive at the school for 7 months or something.

Butters and Kenny walk out of the school a little more gracefully than others, and held hands. They took off and left to head on over to Kenny’s house.

💘

(A)"Oh boy thank you so much for letting me stay at your place kenny I know if I went home I would be worse than grounded." Butters thanked.
"It's not fair the way people treat you, especially your parents you didn't even do anything," Kenny rolled his eyes.
"But I did," Butters admitted guiltily "I made Eric cry and that's not what friends do."
"It was so obvious he was fake crying, and he was the one who made you cry, and then he framed you thats not what friends do" Kenny explained.

Butters didn't know what to say to that.

"Well anyway we're here now."

Kenny's house didn't really look like a house, there were no doors and bits of wood where the windows should be and litter scattered down the front garden.

"I know it's not the best but I just didn't want you to have to deal with your parents today." Kenny said.
"Wow your house is so... lovely..?" Butters said trying to be nice.
"Thanks," Kenny smiled even though he knew Butters didn't really think that.