1🖤

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯

9 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨

How could I have been so fucking stupid..your probably wondering what I'm going on about,u see I've been talking to a fan for about 4 months now and 3 weeks ago I decided to fly to England to meet her,I was simply head over heels for her..there was just one slight problem.
She's 15 and I'm 21

What do her parents think?
They don't mind as they themselves have a 7 year age gap,all they said was to keep it on the low.
we decided to do it,4 days after meeting yk I made love to her and took her virginity, but silly fucking me forgot to pull out.
We both was just enjoying eachothers bodies,the way our bodies stuck together,the way she moaned my name over and over again.
I had never done anything like that before and I loved it,I loved making love to her

Now here I am with..Amber,I watched as she pushed her glasses up reading all the information on the back of the pregnancy test box,her dainty hands shaking as she opened it taking out two tests.
She took the wrapper off both of them then looked at me

"I promise you whatever it comes back as I'll still love you" I say reassuring her giving her the cup that has her pee in.
She takes it sticking one stick in and then putting the other in,after she's done that she puts the caps back on both placing them on the sink,I set a timer on my phone waiting.

Waiting..and waiting the longest 10 minutes of my life,we both jump at the alarm ringing from my phone.
I turn it off then look at her,it was now time to find out if I had got her pregnant or not.
I pick up the test slowly turning it around my eyes going wide reading it...𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐭 2-3 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 in bold letters

She snatched the test out my hands looking at it then at me
I watched her blue eyes fill with tears as she falls into my arms,I hold her tightly feeling her warm tears soak my green shirt

My thoughts started coming in
𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲..
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤..
𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐩𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭..
𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 15..
𝐢𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐬 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐢 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞..
𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤..
𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞..