Wikipedia

❞ Our blood is connected

Our blood is connected. It has comed together as one, if my family doesn't understand, then leave my life. simple.

Princess Christina ( Princess Christina Hope Elizabeth Victoria, Countess of Alingsås and Duchess of Karlskrona ) Of Wales, is a member of the British royal family. was born on 23rd of May, 1995 in St.Mary's hospital in Paddington on 3:45am to Charles, Prince of Wales and Princess Diana, Christina was christened in The Chapel Royal at St.James's on 1995 September 1st, her godparents being Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and King Felipe VI. as she was the only daughter, Charles spoiled her rotten of course, taking her on extravagant trips such as; Egypt, Africa, New Zealend, Spain, Australia and more. Christina is currently 8th in line to the crown of sucsession, She's the wife of The Earl of Alingsås, Duke of Karlskrona, otherwise known as Prince León of Sweden, Christina is known by the public as 'The New People's Princess' as she's an exact replica of her late mother, Diana, Christina is the most rebellious Child out of the Royal Trio, as she's also quiet known for speaking out very openly for her hatred for The Duchess of Cornwall, Camilla and Her Brother's fianceé, Meghan Markle, her parents Princess Diana and Prince Charles divorced back in 1996, just a year after her birth. Diana wanted Christina and her brothers to have a boarder range of experiences, unlike the previous royal children. She often took them to venues like Disney, McDonalds as well as AIDS clinics and homeless shelters as she took them during the 2 first years of Christina's life before she died. Her Mother dying in a car crash back in 1997.

The Princess is known for not having a good relationship with the British monarchy, as allegedly, they where dissapointed about her engagement, to now husband, Prince León. The Princess of Wales has last been seen by the British public since 2015. The Princess often visited homeless shelters and hospitals, due to her love for children, She was often caught pranking Prince Carl of Sweden, during balcony standings, for the crowds entertaintment. At the time of her mothers death, the small three year old princess and her brothers where staying at Balmoral at the time, And the Prince of Wales told them about their mothers death. And months after where seen at her funeral, with The small princess who never knew what was going on. In later years, Christina was doing many charities, shelters, orphanages, hospitals events, engagements, world tours you name it, to honour Diana's legacy as well as be closer to her people, as Christina is very passionate about her platform, and to speak about people rights, as she's also claimed to be a feminist, making people love the fiesty princess more.

Princess Christina begin to accompanying her royal engagements and duties at a year old with her parents, as her first official engagement was at 10 years old, as she does over 300 engagements with her husband, Prince León. Christina had founded the "Head and my heart" and "Love you" charities, as the princess was very active and passionate with donating and speaking out about people rights, Just like her love for fashion, as she's the Sweden Royal Families version of Kate Middleton but more adored by the public, Christina has often did many school visits in Sweden, as well as nursing homes. Christina has also recently been showing support for The Heads together charity that her brothers and sister in law, created. As the princess has also recently found a Breast Cancer charity, and does daily donation to the does in need, Sweden gave her the title of "Sweden's angel" as The beautiful woman was like a sunshine on rainbows. As if right now, Princess Currently lives in the Alingsås Castle with her family in Sweden, and has started a bussiness with her sister in law, Crowned-Princess Victoria of Sweden to create a donation center for kids, with lung cancer (and just deadly sicknesses) so they can help does in need, as the two princesses have been also helping and spending time with disabled children, by going every four months for a reading session.

Christina's Titles: Countess of Alingsås, Duchess of Karlskrona, Princess Christina of Wales, HRH Princess Christina

Birth: 1995, 23rd of May, London, England

Children: Princess Leah Silvia Madelaine Diana of Karlskrona & countess of Snowdawn, Prince Lukas Agustus Leopald of Karlskrona & Duke of Arvika, Crowned Princess-Royal Mary Charlotte Victoria Catherine of Karlskrona & Countess of Boden, Prince Matthéo Charles Albert William of Karlskrona & Earl of Avesta

Relationship Status: Prince León of Sweden (2015-)

For more information click the continue button