20. ☆Sex Doll☆

Ji-eun and another female attorney were talking and walking side to side towards Jungkook's room. It's been a while she didn't come to the court as she was busy with shifting her stuff into her new apartment because when she came from Busan she was living in a hotel and waiting for Jungkook to ask her to move in with him but things didn't go the way she wanted so she now has bought a place for herself. It was her first working day and she was enjoying it, when they both turned into Jungkook's office corridor they saw Jimin storming out of Jungkook's office, he seemed angry. Ji-eun didn't recognize him and wonder who he was as he just slammed prosecutor's door in a way no one had ever dared to do. Little did she know that the punk has changed.

"Who is he?" Ji-eun asked the female attorney who's name was Nancy.
"You don't know? Your ex- boyfriend Prosecutor Jeon has married and his spouse is one of the most beautiful human being. He is one of those students here for internship and he is catching almost everyone's eye nowadays. I thought prosecutor Jeon was straight but after seeing this guy no wonder why his sexuality has changed. When he uses to be around prosecutor Jeon, Mr. Jeon can't get his eyes off him " Nancy said while fangirling Jimin.

"Jungkook is not my ex, he is yet my boyfriend and who told you that he is married ? And this person isn't even his husband, his husband has blue hair...and his name is Ji..."

"Jeon Jimin right? He is Jimin and everyone knows that prosecutor Jeon has announced by himself to everyone that Jimin is his husband. Didn't you know it?"

"I know it but... " Ji-eun didn't say anything further and without knocking she went into Jungkook's office while Nancy stood outside dumbfounded but left to her own way.

"Jungkook?!?"

"Ji-eun you are finally here. Did all your setting is done?" Jungkook asked while getting up from his place to hug her.

"What is going on Jungkook?"

"What?"

"Jimin... everyone knows that he is your husband. You promised me that you won't let it know to anyone. I will always be your love"

"You are my love Ji-eun and he was the one telling everyone"

"Because he is making his place, he has already made his place in your house, now in your office and maybe he will in your heart too" Ji-eun said while sobbing.

"No way!! This isn't happening Ji-eun I've always loved you and will do forever... and the thing he did it's only because he needed my status to show off that's it"

"How can you say that?" Ji-eun asked.

"He has haphephobia"

"What's that?"

"It's a phobia and people who use to have it fear to be get touch by anyone. He don't have any other intentions I know and neither do I. Don't you trust me?"

"I trust you" Jungkook kissed his sad girlfriend

"But there is a thing" Jungkook said.

"What is it?"

"At the work place where everyone knows that he is my husband we have to stay away from eachother. I don't want people to think that I'm cheating on him because they don't know the truth... Will you do that for me sweetheart?" Jungkook asked her while she nodded and they both left the office together for Jungkook's house.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Jimin?" Attorney Roy called him when he was leaving for home.

"Yes attorney Roy?" Jimin asked him.

"What will be your reaction if I ask you out?" He asked while Jimin was shocked.