44. ☆My Rude Lover☆

Jimin was half awake when he started searching for Jungkook in their bed but couldn't find him so he opened his eyes properly to see that he was alone in the bed. He checked the time and realized that he over slept and was late for the day but Jungkook didn't wake him up.

"But it isn't fair!! I was hoping cuddles. How can he leave me all alone?!" Jimin whined and kicked the blanket aside. He showered in Jungkook's bathroom and went to his room to choose an outfit.

"You'll pay for leaving me alone, I'm gonna dress up good enough to make you hard for me Prosecutor Jeon Jungkook but won't let you touch me" Jimin smirked to himself.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Well I'm not seeing Ji-eun around you nowadays" J-hope said while sitting on the couch at Jungkook's office.

"We broke up" Jungkook replied while doing his work.

"What?! Really? Why?"

"We have started liking anyone else so what's the point of being in a relationship" Jungkook replied.

"And you... let her go this easily? I mean..."

"Hope, the day she told me that she has fallen for someone else she lost her position in my eyes and once some one lost their position in my eyes they never gain it back so I let her go" Jungkook explained as if it didn't bother him a bit and of course it did not.

"Oh! Well did she told you who he is?" J-hope asked in disbelief that someone really ditched Jungkook for someone else.

"No she didn't and I don't wanna know either" Jungkook replied.

"And for who you have fallen?" J-hope asked.

"I? For no one. Why would I'll be falling for anyone?"

"You said WE have started liking anyone else so... "

"I didn't say WE I said SHE has started liking someone else" Jungkook said.

"You said we"

"I said she"

"No you didn't"

"Yes I did"

"Well... at least you use to say truth as a lie" J-hope replied while laughing and Jungkook arched his eyebrow at him.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Jimin reached at the court and he was a lot late but yet no one stopped him, being a student he is at the much higher level. He was really dressed up so good, he always caught people's attention and that's what agitate Jungkook so much.

Jimin without knocking entered Jungkook's office and when he turned around after closing the door Jungkook stopped doing his work since the second he caught the glimpse of Jimin. He was looking so sexy, he always look beautiful hinting cuteness in him all the time but today he wasn't looking cute, he was looking so inviting. His parted blond hair, his earrings, his sexy choker around his fair smooth skinned neck, his sexy suit with tight pants were screaming at Jungkook to fuck him right there and then.

And Jimin froze to see Ji-eun working at his desk with Jungkook. Jimin made the most jealous face and Jungkook was trying so hard not to react at his cute jealousy but before Jimin could explode he sent Ji-eun upon an excuse to cool Jimin down a bit, she smiled at Jimin before leaving and Jimin smiled back as he can't stay rude to anyone but he was angry on Jungkook for leaving him alone in the morning and now being with his girlfriend after the rough night with him, so he without saying anything to Jungkook went to his desk and started doing his work and Jungkook pretended to be normal but the urge to give Jimin a morning kiss wasn't leaving him, even though he kissed him before leaving him in the morning but he was looking so seductive at the moment. Jungkook stood up from his place to reach Jimin and Jimin ran out of the office while laughing, leaving Jungkook to poke his cheek with his tongue.