Morning Sunshine

The sun was burning on my face through the window when I slowly opened my eyes. Jimmy had opened the curtains and walked to the other side of the bed. I gently smiled and closed my eyes again with a soft little moan. As he crawled onto the bed he wrapped his arms around me from behind and kissed my neck softly "Goodmorning sunshine". I smiled and moaned out the word "Mornin'". I turned around and kissed his lips. He quietly chuckled and got up "I'm going downstairs" he said and left.

I yawned while I got up and put on my morningrobe. I couldn't find two matching socks so I just put on two different ones. One was red and the other black with white dots.. it looked ridiculous and I giggled to myself. I strumbled downstairs and began to make scambled eggs for the two of us.

I could hear the soft sound of a guitar coming from the livingroom. I'd put the eggs on a plate with some bread and brought them to the table infront of the sofa. Jimmy smiled at me and didn't stop playing. He played so delicate and beautiful. I sat next to him and softly started humming the melody. He turned to me with his guitar and face and tried to encourage me to sing by smiling and nodding gently. I blushed and quietly sang the lyrics. "I can't hear your beautiful voice honey.." he said. I blushed a bit more and sang louder. I tapped the rythm on my knee and sang with a smile while he played the guitar and hummed the background vocals.

After the last note he moved closer to me and kissed my lips softly "I like your socks". I laughed and handed him the plate. He put the guitar on another chair and ate his breakfast. I stuffed the eggs in my mouth and giggled at him. He laughed hard at my face and got a tissue to wipe his mouth. When I was done too he wiped a crumble from my cheek and chuckled.

I layed my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes while he began to tell me about a song he was currently writing. About someone special he said and tapped my nose. I smiled and said "I'm special?". "Ofcourse you are!" He responded with a surprised smile.