the Ordinary Unordinary Day

"Hi I'm Spud you know the average spud probably destined to make a side dish with a roast or a burger maybe. I had a pretty ordinary spud life up until an unexpected day, that's enough about me lets get into the story."

I'm eagerly waiting for something, something big that only happens once a year that's right you guessed it its Tony Galati's birthday, The day where our legend was born and the time of year where spuds are sold free. The moon falls down and the sun begins to rise its time i'm sure to be sold today who wouldn't pick up a bag of FREE spuds only a crazy person would pass down this offer.

I see a figure it looks so familiar I blink a few times to clear up my vision omigosh is that him it is no it can't be wow hes even more sexier in person. Thoughts race through my head as the man himself comes closer and closer. He takes a good look at the pile of spuds then picks me up.

"Wow this is what I call a good spud!" Tony Galati says as he checks me out.

I blush does he really think I'm a good spud wow I'm so glad he likes me. Tony Galati holds me high and walks out of the store. He drives me to his new house. Geee it's big. He places me on a chopping board and says to himself.

"What to do, what to do a potato bake...no how about some chips...nah what about some classic roast spuds...nope that lame this spud is too good to be wasted"

Tony galati looks at my spud body I can tell he likes what he sees. We both blush as he rubs my body. I can tell he feels the same way about me I just need to make the right move. I roll over and flash Tony my spuddy ass. Tony drools he picks me up and pulls down his pants. Wow its huge 20 no 60 inches long dragging along the floor I drooled on his shlong. He moans wow daddy seems pleased I push my spud body though his ass into his internal organs fighting all the other spuds out of his digestive system. This man can only have one spud and that spud happens to me. I can tell that daddy Galati is a huge slut and im his slutty baby UwU. We do some more 18+ things before laying down on the floor passed out. 

Tony Galati isn't breathing I fucked him so hard he died I cry as I take a look at his will. My name Spud is the only name there I take my bags and leave. Im now the youngest spudillionaire  and I plan on keeping it that way. I started my own sex slave and spud business and its thriving one day I hope I can breed enough of my human hostages to start a new family.