The Rogue Exorcist

It was a bright and sunny morning as members of the Black Order were reporting into their main branch officer. Lavi, a young man with red hair leaned up against the wall with the phone up to his ear. He listened closely to the orders he and his comrades would receive for the following day. A golem flew next to him holding onto the phone cord as they talked. The little golem's job was to allow exorcists to communicate with the branch offices while out on the field as well as record data of the exorcists at any given moment.

In the other room of the hotel, were Lavi's friends who were travelling with him. They sat anxiously awaiting for their next move. Among them was Lenalee a girl with long dark greenish blue hair tied up in pigtails. Next to her on the bed was Allen, a boy with white hair and a striking red mark over his left eye. The mark resembled that of a pentagram above his eye with a line reaching down to his chin almost in the shape of a lightning bolt. Leaning up against the wall was Bookman, an older man with dark black circles around his eyes, the mentor of Lavi. He remained silent and straight faced as he waited for Lavi's return. Lastly in the room, was a pale man with long white bangs that draped in front of his face, who goes by the name of Arystar.

All of them in the room wore uniforms, though they differed given their taste and abilities, they all had things in common. They all wore dark navy blue uniforms with white accents. The buttons on them had their names engraved into them, just in case anything were to happen. Most importantly, over their left shoulder was a star emblem of the Black Order. That emblem was what helped define them as exorcists, enemies of demons and their creator The Millennium Earl.

Lavi walked into the room and stretched as everyone placed their eyes on them eager to hear what he had to say.

"Well we better get going. We have orders to retrieve someone."

"Retrieve someone?" Lenalee stated in confusion.

"Yeah, Komui said that there was someone nearby that we needed to find."

The group gathered their things and began to make their way out of the hotel. They proceeded through the town questioning who this person was and why they were needing to find them.

Lavi began to explain to them what he was told about their current mission.

"According to Komui their name is Alex. They are some kind of rogue exorcist from the Asian branch. They left the branch without any notice and hadn't returned. It sounds like they still report in from time to time though. The last report was given in a town near here."

"A rogue exorcist? How can someone be a rogue exorcist?" Allen asked.

"Not sure, but whoever this guy is they are needed, especially at a time like this."

"I wonder what kind of person he is," Arystar chimed in.

"Beats me," Lavi replied placing his hands behind his head.

As the group continued down the road Allen's eye reacted. The mark over his left eye is a mark of a curse placed unto him from long ago. This curse enables him to recognize the tortured soul within demons. These souls were called upon those they reside in. In order to become a demon one most call the name of the one they had lost before The Millennium Earl. The soul is placed into the skeletal components of the demon as it is then ordered to force itself into the one that called their soul, killing the person in the process. The person then acts as a shell for the soul as the two together become a full demon, a weapon for The Millennium Earl.

Two gear components appear in front of his eye as it turns black developing two red rings in the center. The change alerts Allen as he stops in his tracks. He detects three demons up ahead of them using the gear mechanisms of his eye.