~Relaxing~

Galo was working, a small book in one hand and a pen in the other, with a notepad in front of him.

He inhaled deeply and put the stuff in his hands down to stretch. He'd been working all day.

As he stretched, his mind wandered.

'I wonder where Lio is...'

As soon as the thought was completed, said man walked into the room, looking rather untidy.

His hair was a disheveled mess of locks, his shirt was wrinkly and his face...it could melt the metal chair.

"Babe?" came Galo's concerned voice after seeing how pissed and completely fed up with life his partner looked.

Lio hummed, his gaze becoming less and less lethal with each step he took towards Galo until he stood right in front of him.

"Mm."

Galo laughed at the response.

"Come here," he coaxed, patting his hands on his lap.

Lio seemed more than happy to comply and practically jumped into his boyfriend's lap. Galo oofed audibly and snaked his hands around Lio's torso.

The spinning chair they were on reluctantly gave out from under them, causing them to fall to the floor in a tangle of limbs.

There was a sliver of silence before they both giggled lightly.

"Sorry," the smaller man apologized tiredly. He didn't get off of Galo however.

"Lio?"

"Mmm?"

"Was work really THAT bad?"

Lio lifted his head a little so he could look at Galo.

"Not exactly. I'm just not feeling well to be honest."

Galo's face scrunched in concern and he sat up, putting Lio in a sitting position on his lap.

"You should've called me. I could've picked you up."