Thirty One

TW://
attempted sexual assault and violence- abduction, mentions of sexual assault and violence/ pedophilia

if you or you know someone going through any of these

recommend therapy and also hotlines

national sexual assault hotline
1-800-656-4673

i love you🤎
you are my hero🤎

____________

Imani

I haven't been home in days, Amala was so kind to let me stay with her. Dylan has been blowing up my phone.

Ironic.

I was currently filming right now with Z and Hunter. We were outside and this wind kept fucking with me.

They gave us our last break and Z came up and talked to me.

"Hey, are you okay? Sam said you can take the rest of the night off- if you want." My friend said, kissing my cheek. I shook my head.

"No, Z. I really need to be distracted right now. It's taking everything in me to be calm and collect. I am not trying to allow people to pin that annoying stereotype with me." I spoke, taking breaths.

"Okay, love. Whatever you want, but just so you know I am pulling you out of this before you drive yourself crazy." Daya says, while handing me a sandwich and my shake.

We were eating for about twenty minutes and Z was telling me about the joys of not really being on her phone that much.

"Wow. I used to just not check social media in the morning, but you go about your day and don't check it at all. I am going to follow that habit. Teach me your ways." I said, finishing up my food.

"I think someone photoshopped those photos." Zen spoke, catching me off guard. "I don't think he would actually do that to you, unless he's forced."

Her saying that jumpstarted something in my memory. I thought back to the day where Dylan and I were in the court room.

Kaya was looking at me and mumbled something.

"This isn't over yet." She whispered. At the time I thought nothing of it. It's impossible of this crazy bitch to do this.

I pressed Dylan's contact and waited as the dial tone rang. For a moment, my heart stopped beating, then I heard a bitch voice.

"I was wondering when you'd call, girfriend." Kaya spoke, sadistically. "Your boyfriend has been in my captivity for five days and yu had no idea. How shitty must you feel?"

I heard Dylan screaming in the background and I saw nothing but red. "Crazy lunatic bitch- where is he?" I said moving toward a person-less section.

"Wouldn't you like to know? I think we're near the sewers. I don't know Dylan has been distracting me. Yeah and this time I made shre he came in me." The phone hung up and I was seething at this point.

unknown
tell anyone about our phone conversation and he dies plus i'll keep the baby.

unknown
*current location*
come alone or he dies and i'll be the one having his grandchildren

I decided not to respond and I went to talk to Sam. "Hey, I think I need to take the rest of the day off."

He nodded and I went to my trailer, figuring out a plan. Obviously I wasn't coming alone, I needed all the help I could get to take down this bitch. I contacted my bodyguards who were on board with the plan.