Oneshot

"Let's Meet Again'
'Who made me a Princess A.U'

In the silence of the night, Lucas is standing near the ravaging river preparing himself to take his life away Everyday he felt constrained by the others, he feels like a prisoner that can't go against the rule of those in a higher position, he always get called every little thing that he do and all of his hardwork will just be ignored. Experiencing all this Lucas grew tired and just wanted to end it all. As Lucas was about to jump, he saw a girl with long wavy golden hair, he wondered who this person was and why she was here at this time. Lucas came closer to this person and tried calling her.

"Hey You, what are you doing here this late at night?"

As the girl looked back Lucas saw the face of this girl. This girl's face that's seems to be a fine piece of art made Lucas heart skip a beat.

"Me?"

"Yeah you, why are you here this late at night?"

"I'm just here to escape from my problems. How about you, why are you here this late at night?"

"It's seems that we have the same reason for being here."

"We seems to have such big problems to be in this place."

As they talked Lucas started to have this feeling that he can't describe.

"Anyways, you should go home now, It's not safe for a girl to stay outside this late at night."

"Isn't it dangerous for everyone to stay outside this late at night not just girl's."

"Your not wrong but still... What if you meet a dangerous person, when your out here alone."

"Are you one that dangerous person."

"No, of course not. Do I look like a dangerous person to you."

"Well you did approach this girl who's alone this late at night. Who knows maybe you did hold some ill intentions."

Hearing this Lucas's face became red because of embarrassment.

"Hahahahahaha" The girl laughed when she saw the face of lucas.

Hearing her laugh Lucas became annoyed and tried to leave the girl alone.

"I'm sorry, don't leave yet I was just teasing you."

"I'm sorry, since you think of me as a dangerous person I should just leave."

As Lucas started to walk away from the girl,
She heard the girl shout something.

"ATHY, athy is my name. What's yours?"

"LUCAS, I'm Lucas."

As they exchanged names both of them have a smile in their faces.

"Let's meet again sometime."

Lucas waved his hand to the girl and implying that they will meet again. As the night passed Lucas forgot what he originally wanted to do making him frustrated but he has a smile on his face when he reached his home.

Lucas forgot what he originally wanted to do making him frustrated but he has a smile on his face when he reached his home.

The next night Lucas went back to the place where she met athy. He looked for her cause it seems she still wasn't there.

"Are you looking for me?"

"Waaahh" Lucas got surprised when athy showed up making him embarrassed.

"Hahahahahaha" Athy laughed at the reaction of lucas

"DON'T LAUGH AT ME, you almost gave me a heart attack."