1.0 Hormones

At last it was time! The body that would help me achieve my plan was just an injection away! Holding the small vial in my hand, I grabbed a syringe and drew it up with the liquid it contained. I was a little queasy, after all, I didn't know this Emporio Ivankov at all, but the straw hat, which had owed me a favor since the battle on Marineford, had said I didn't have to worry and gave me the man's telescrew number .

So I contacted him, and after mentioning "the straw hat" as he used to say, he had willingly sent me a bottle full of estrogens that supposedly would make me an attractive woman in no time. Thoughts about how I would get my manhood back I pushed aside for now. If my plan worked I'd take care of it, and if it went wrong ... well then it didn't matter anyway.

"Are you sure you want to do that, Kapt'n?", my faithful friend and navigator Bepo looked at me with concern. "There is definitely another way", Shachi tried, "once you are near her we can't help you anymore!" of course I understood their concern, and I knew how risky it was, but after all these years of thinking it seemed like the best solution. "It's a done deal," I replied curtly, then I put on the syringe and injected myself with the milky white liquid.

My entire crew screamed loudly and started hopping back and forth in panic. I, however, propped myself up on the table and breathed heavily. "Is everything okay?", At least two of them yelled at me, but I ignored them and waited. At first nothing happened, but suddenly I clearly felt my heart skip a violent beat, only to start pulsing wildly and violently. I got terribly warm and everything turned, then my legs gave way and I collapsed. "Kapt'n !!!" shouted my entire crew in panic. The last I heard was how they rushed eagerly towards me, then everything went black.

...

I slowly regained consciousness. Did it work out? Was the first thing that crossed my mind. I lay on my back with my eyes closed and took a deep breath. as my chest rose and fell at a regular pace, I fell on a strange weight on it. That was probably the answer to my question. I opened my eyes and crossed my center, and indeed, instead of my flat chest, there were now two perfectly shaped breasts.

I carefully reached out a hand and nudged it in various places, fascinated. it wasn't like I'd never seen a woman's breast before, but having one of my own was something new. Only when someone next to me cleared their throat did I turn and stop fiddling. "So you like them," said Ikkaku, the only female member of my crew so far, smiling and looking at me in amusement.

"Um, well, what can I say," I mumbled and scratched the back of my head, embarrassed. When I suddenly felt how long my hair was, I winced again, which made Ikkaku giggle. "Don't laugh, bring me a mirror," I growled, whereupon she pointed towards the bathroom. I got up snorting and padded towards the bathroom, feeling how they bobbed violently with every step.

Grumbling, I turned on the light and looked in the mirror. My jaw dropped automatically. Except for a few female features and a softer shape, my face remained the same. I had always had full lips and thick, long eyelashes, but the delicate neck that supported all of this was new to me, just like the rest of my body. Starting with my narrow shoulders, down to my stem, my petite waist, on to my big butt and long, slim legs.

At least I recognized these again. When I turned to the side, I discovered a small snub nose, which I immediately fondled carefully. My dainty hands with the perfectly formed, long fingernails jumped into my eye, and as if that weren't enough, my healthy shimmering hair came down to my chin. No matter where I looked, I found it difficult to tear my gaze away.

I was pleased to see that I was pretty attractive! I looked resolutely at my reflection. My plan was quite simple, and if everything went as planned I would soon be free at last.

It was basically very simple. I had to somehow get the attention of the Don Quixote family and at least get promoted to a commanding officer. From then on there were two options. the first was to expose his underworld dealings and provide the Navy with sufficient evidence. He would be stripped of his title as one of the Seven Samurai and the Navy would go after him again. The other was to wait until I had her trust, then it would be much easier to get hold of this bastard from Shichibukai and as soon as an opportunity arose I would kill him.

Probably a lot easier said than done, but considering that I already had experience dealing with this family, I had at least one small advantage. A loud knock tore me from my thoughts. "Are you okay with you?", I heard Shachi muffled through the door. "Yes, everything is fine," I answered and opened the door. From the looks of my crew, who had gathered in front of the door, I drew that they had not yet seen my new body. Completely unabashedly they stare at me, especially on the chest. I rolled my eyes in annoyance. "Please stop staring like that, it's really disgusting!"

"Sorry," Bepo mumbled and looked down at the floor."It wasn't like that ... - it doesn't matter," I sighed and went towards the room, where Ikkaku was already waiting for me. "Do you know how to put this on?", She asked me and held out a bra. "I'm not stupid!" I hissed and grabbed the item of laundry. "As you think," she replied still grinning back in amusement, ,,Is there anything else I can do to help you?" "Tell Bepo to take a course for Dressrosa." "All right," she replied and left the room.
I was finally alone. It would take us about 10 days to get to Dressrosa. So I had 10 days to get along with my new body. Since we couldn't know what the measurements would be, let alone whether it would work at all, I urgently needed new clothes. Tomorrow we would have to stop at an island.

I sighed heavily. The whole action today had exhausted me tremendously, so I went to bed immediately after dinner and quickly fell asleep.