Yandere Dream x Reader x Yandere Techno(Part 2 to YandDream)

Here it is, after a summer filled with me trying to get a job I got a job and then school. But now I shall write this. Sorry if it is shorter than the other oneshots.

You were currently packing your stuff to get ready to go despite Techno trying to get you to stay. He was saying things along the lines of being able to protect you from Dream and it's not that you didn't believe him, you just didn't want him hurt. One way to protect him was to not let Dream see you with him and therefore not let Dream know you and Techno were dating. One other thing to mention was that once it was heard Dream had escaped Techno seemed to hate the idea of you visiting other people. So this was another reason you were leaving.

Once all your stuff was packed you put your bag over your shoulder and got ready to go around Techno so that you could leave but that's when you and him heard the sound of a knock at the door. Techno put you in the bedroom and shut the door, locking it and going to answer the front door. You heard the sound of Dream's voice faintly so you quickly checked if the window was unlocked to which it was. You opened the window and climbed out climbing down the side of the house.

Once you were on the ground you quickly went through the nether portal, running along the man made paths that were there. The paths led to the one maid nether portal that most people used. You went through it and looked around to make sure you were in the correct place. Once you saw the hotel that Tommy had built you quickly made your way to it, planning to stay there for at least a day. You walked into the building and glanced around before seeing Tommy and smiling slightly. 

Tommy greeted you and you both talked a bit before you asked about getting a room for the night. At first the price he set scared you but then he laughed, clearly joking at this point. You paid the amount that was needed before being taken to your room. You sat down after you were guided through the room to make sure you knew where everything was. You looked down at the ground and held your head, thinking about what could of happened between Techno and Dream back at Techno's house.

Time passed and soon it was almost midnight. You were trying to sleep but just couldn't, but you soon heard footsteps coming up the stairs.(I don't think the hotel actually has stairs in the smp but oh well. I'm done putting this off.) You quietly sat up and grabbed your sword from the bag you had. Soon the hotel room door opened and there was two people standing there surprisingly. It was Dream, and Techno standing there. You backed up slightly and Dream stepped into the room.

"My darling~ You haven't changed a bit!" Dream said and walked over to you, moving the sword of his way gently. He towered over you as he held your chin so you were forced to look at him. Techno walked over and said, "Now remember, you said we were sharing her so you can't keep her to yourself. I'll let you carry her home though." Techno grabbed your bag and took your sword. "You were a naughty girl/boy~ I wanted you to stay in the bedroom to stay safe but you just had to leave."

Dream picked you up and Techno followed him out of the hotel, Techno got on a horse before Dream put you on a horse, getting on the horse as well. Dream kept you in front of him incase you wanted to try to escape again. You frowned a bit but slowly leaned against him, eventually falling asleep against him. Dream chuckled quietly and said, "I figured you'd fall asleep eventually." You never did leave Techno's house again, you tried, but Dream and Techno were always there to stop you. They said you were theirs and they meant it. So now that was where you stayed.
The end.