In The Arms of a Father

(As a baby):

      The moment Taehyung laid eyes on her, there was a strong bond that instantly took place between the two. Somewhere, deep inside of him, Taehyung knew that his love for her would forever be unconditional. Her crying, beautiful brown eyes almost identical to that of her father's made an overwhelming sense of humbleness wash over him. This girl. This child right in front of him was his very own. This was the same child that he would protect and love for the years to come. She was beautiful, and he swore to himself that he would do anything in his power to protect his little princess.

      Most often, if she was heard crying in the dead of night, it would be Taehyung to drag himself out of bed to go and soothe the distraught child. His heart would be shattered when he saw the big, gushing tears that would flow out of his daughter's eyes. Taehyung would instantly, without hesitation, scoop her up into his arms, cradling her softly while murmuring words of assurance and comfort. This would nine times out of ten end up with Tae falling asleep with his child in his arms on the couch.

     When it was time to feed his little gem some food, he would make so many silly faces to get her to open up her mouth to accept the food. He would grin so wide when she accepted it, smiling up at him as some of the extra food dribbled out of her mouth.

     "ooooh yes, that's my little flower." He would coo.

(As a toddler):

     As his daughter started to grow up, things would get so much more crazier, but in a good way. This man would constantly chase her around the house, the two giggling and squealing as they took turns torturing each other with tickle fights. But the two would love it so much that it was literally impossible for them to resist. Often, Tae would invite the six other boys over to spend some time with them for even more fun. This would light up his daughter's face, making him feel so happy and warm inside.

     When she got sassy with him, he would have to control himself on not gushing over how adorable she was coming across when she was clearly annoyed with whatever was irritating her. This tension wouldn't last long cause we know Tae can make anyone happy again in a instant.

     When he was away, his daughter would most likely pout about it with her small, grumpy face. But when he came back home, happy toddler activated once more. She would squeal "DADA!" and jump into his awaiting arms while the stuff he had been holding was dropped to the ground without hesitation.

     "I missed you sunflower."

     "I missed you more dada."

     "I missed you most." He said, rubbing his nose against hers.

(As a teen):

     There would still be that special bond between them. Although, his daughter is much more moody now. What can I say; that's just how teenagers are.

     "My sunflower, who are you texting?"

     "Just Jay from school."

     "Jay? You like him?"

     "mmmm, maybe?"

     "I'm going to have to watch you kekekek."

     He is going to be  so protective when it comes to boys. Sure she liked this Jay, but he would have to approve of him before anything more could happen. He had to protect his little flower. So it's quite obvious that he would meet this "Jay" one on one.

     If one of their fights got really bad, she would end up going up to her room and slamming the door behind her while crying on her bed. Tae would give her some space, but after enough time he would follow up after her. He would enter her room as gently as possible, sitting on the edge of her bed whilst he tried to reason with her. She respected her dad so much that she would always listen to his words.

     As for spending additional time together, every week they would have a father-daughter date together; just the two of them. Their favorite thing to do together was get tea together at the local cafe and maybe goof around while they were at it. The air between them was always just so relaxed. He often would take her to the studio and teach her some dances and maybe even make up some new choreography if they felt like it.

     Overall, Tae would be a major role model for his daughter.

(As an adult):

     Don't think she still won't hang out with him. Every week they get together for father-daughter time which always lightens both of their moods. Since his daughter's job is stressful, he's always finding some way to make it better, no matter if it's coming over all the way to her workplace to see her, or just simply shooting her a loving text.

     Still calls her Sunflower or his sunflower. Still likes to baby her a bit despite that she's a grown woman now with a life of her own. But she doesn't mind it because she loves him so much. Their conversations now consist of deeper and more personal issues. When his daughter came back home crying one night, Tae was immediately there for her. He was her shoulder to lean on, and always had so many words of wisdom for when she calmed down. After she was done drying, he would dry her tears and make her favorite food/drink while patting her head like he had done when she was a small child. They would stay up into the late hours of the night until his daughter felt like things were under control again. Most likely she would end up staying the night.

     When she told Tae that Jay her old school friend had asked her to marry him, he would legit so happy, but yet sad to see his baby girl growing up so fast. Obviously Jay and Taehyung had developed a great relationship over the years, and he could not have asked for a better man to take care of his daughter. We all know he would support their relationship 100% because it had been Taehyung-approved.

     When they day of the wedding came, Taehyung would be a mess. From trying to comfort his daughter to making sure everything went as planned, it would be stressful. But overall he would be so glad to see his daughter's big day play out.

     "My little sunflower is all grown up now." He would say tear-eyed as he tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear.

     "You know I'll always visit you still every week right?"

     "I know, but I'll still miss you."

     "I love you dad." She would say, suddenly hugging him tightly as a single tear slipped from her eye.

     "I love you too, sunflower." He kissed the top of her head and wiped away the tear, also kissing the corner of her eye/upper cheek.

     When the rings were exchanged between his daughter and Jay and they were officially wed, Tae would be so proud as he saw her with her husband. He would definitely be crying over his little girl as he remembered her through the years.

     The after-reception would honestly be so sweet. The father-daughter dance would be so emotional between the two as they swayed to the music. When it was Jay's turn to dance with his daughter, he let him take her and watched proudly as the new couple spent their first moments together. He had done a good job at raising her.

     But the sweetest, most emotional thing was when Taehyung and the six other boys got up to sing "Young Forever". Taehyung knew it had been his daughter's favorite song out of the many he and BTS had created. It was so touching to everyone that Tae and his daughter had such a special relationship.

     Taehyung knew that his daughter would always have a special place in his heart, just as she would for him.

(This took me awhile to write, but hope you guys enjoyed!)