Day 1

So, one day when zach, rudan, nick , timmy and the rest of the crew were getting ready for there trip to new york to meet some fans for a meet and greet. They decided that they would stop a few times and look around. But it got so crowded with fans that they eventually had to just go back to there hotel and get ready for tonights meet and greet. While they were getting ready they all decided to go live on younow and tell everyone what was going on tonight. But before all that happend they posted on there social medias about ticket prices, now that wasnt a very smart moe because the tickes ran out in 5 mins and there were people actually fighting to get tickets to see them. And knowing them they probably would do something stupid and get into trouble some way. So when they were live zachs momma came in and saw that the hotel room was a mess, there was food and clothes everywhere and there were thinks broken. His momma of course started flipping out while they were still live on broadcast. They eventually ended the broadcast and were so embarrased. They got all this drama and everything now. There twitters were killed with so much that it was starting to be hard for them. Of course it got awkward so they started laughing and making jokes.
      The girls of course were freaking out either crying or just screaming. It got to the point where they can't even walk through the girls in the crowd. The girls of course seem like its a good thing to do whatever they feel like doing when there around a guy. Girls always seem like its a good thing to do what they feel, they never think of the outcome of what the situation or solution is.
    Zach, rudan, nick, Timmy and Edwin were chillin and just being themselves before they had to go out and face the terror.