welcome home, son (c.s)

WELCOME HOME, SON.
NARCISSA BLACK.
WRITTEN BY WILLOW.
━━━ • :⭐: *.🌙 . *:⭐•. ━━━

𝙨amara Crouch was undeniably the dumbest witch Hogwarts could have ever schooled. While it's true that she possessed some intelligence, it was so little her twin brother has given up. Samara promises that she isn't faking it ━ she just can't seem to understand why someone would need astronomy or potions in real life outside of school, unless you plan to be a traveler, or a potions master.

𝙨he wasn't.

𝙨amara had big dreams when it came down to her life, big ━ yet farfetched and extremely impossible. Especially her first dream : don't follow Barty into the darkness.

𝙗arty was the smarter twin between the two, that anyone can tell from a mile away, and he cared deeply for his sister, even though he did give up on her intelligence, or lack there of. He really didn't want Samara mingling with the dark arts ━ no matter how excellent she seemed in it. He didn't want her to fall in love with all the wrong people ━ people like Regulus and Sirius Black. While it's true that he was best mates with Regulus, and that the latter did fancy his sister just a tiny wee bit, he didn't want them to end up together.

𝙗ut he soon realized that he can't shield Samara forever, especially when she and Severus Snape start dating. Now don't get Barty wrong, Snape might be a friend, Snape might be a fellow Dark Arts lover, Snape might be a fellow worshipper of the Dark Lord but Snape was not allowed to date his sister.

𝙨amara did admit that she loved Snape, with her entire heart but what she didn't understand was why her heart started beating fast when she spent time alone with her best ❨ and one of the two girl friends she had ❩ friend, Narcissa Black.

𝙣arcissa Black was a cold, manipulative, sarcastic bitch. At least to Barty and the rest of their friends. She only showed her warm side to Samara, as she deemed only her worthy enough to see the tiny cracks in her perfectly sculpted porcelain mask of perfection and grace and coldness and harsh words. She's at a loss for words when Sam starts dating Snape, how could she? Did she not know how much she loved her?

𝙨amara was a Legilimes, of course she knew. And she knew that she can use her peculiar ability to actually pass all her exams and be the top student but she was a, lazy, b, not that type of person to snoop around in other people's brains and c, not prepared to hear their thoughts about how gorgeous or wet the other person makes them ━ no thank you.

𝙗ut as fate would have it, everything fell into place, rather forcibly, but still.

━━━ • :⭐: *.🌙 . *:⭐•. ━━━

𝙘ast of welcome home, son / main

𝙨amara crouch
━━ diana silvers

𝙗arty crouch jr
━━ thomas doherty

𝙣arcissa black
━━ elle fanning

WORTH MENTIONING:

severus snape, louis garrel
regulus black, timothee chalamet
sirius black, ben barnes
lainey potter, margaret qualley
james potter, aaron t. johnson
remus lupin, matthew gray gubbler
peter pettigrew, dane dehaan
lily evans, abigail cowen
dorcas meadows, zoe kravitz
marlene mckinnon, amandla stenburg
mary macdonald, jisoo
raven blue, yara shaidi
melanie macdonald, jennie kim
cameron crouch, cody fern
briar crouch, rachel weisz
bartemius crouch, leonardo dicaprio
aurora sinistra, nathalie emmanuel
brian hart, ludi lin
fran crouch, gemma chan

warning
extremely cringey scenes, lots of gross love stuff, blood, lgbtqia+ couples, mentions of sex, masturbation, split personality disorder, depression, anxiety, mentions of abuse, emotional abuse and stupidity. read at your own risk.

copyright
everything you don't recognize ❨ like lainey potter etc ❩ from characters, plot and story line belongs to me and solely me, everything else unfortunately belongs to jkr but let's pretend the hp series was written by cedric diggory and his ghost continued after his death

take note
I fully support the LGBTQIA+ community and therefore a lot of couples will be of the community, should you be uncomfortable with the community or relationships, please kindly refrain from posting hate comments and such, and if you don't want to read it at all, I won't force you

© 2021 willow / WELCOME HOME SON, NARCISSA BLACK