✰✰✰ CHAPTER 11 - THE EVIL!!! ✰✰✰

﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
AUTHOR NOTES: PLOT TWIST!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!11!!!1!1!!!!11!11i!!1!11!!!!! I bet u guys didnt see that coming eneneehehehheehheheheh >>>>:))))))))))))))))))))) 000000000000000000000000000000      sry my 0 keyy was jammed                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋﹋
It was JUPITER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"NNNOOOOOO0oOO0)oO)O)O)OOoOOOOOOO???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I exclaimed loudly.
"Y/N!" His voice boomed. He was floating mid air.
"Why are you FLYING????" I asked him. "Did you delete gravity???//"
"NO!" He annouced. "IM ACTUALLY A DEMON VAMPIRE!!! I have magic, JUST LIKE YOU!!!!" As he spoke i saw that he actually had big orange demon horns and vanta black colored demone wings and his eyes were neon yellow demon eyes.
"GASP!" I said.
    Hawthorn pulled out 4 of his knives and went to stab jupiter but jupiter doged him so he turned into Taylor Swift and sung the song "Willow" but Jupiter didnt hear it caus he put in earplugs. And thne jupiter pulled out a katana and stabbed it in hathorn but hawthorn took out his helaing potion and healed himself and then turned into Ed Sheeren and set his hair on fire and started using it to fight jupiter but jupiter turned his hair into WATER so it ut out the fire. And thne the water turned me into mermaid form and I slapped him with my fish tail. But then jupiter let out a SCREEEEM and knocked us all over.
"Why are you doing this!!!?" Hawthorn said.
    "Im a potato ๑(◕‿◕)๑" Nira said.
    "I'm doing this... BECUZ I LOVE U Y/N!!!!! IM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND I HAVE BEEN FOR YEARS!"
    My brain felt exploding.
    "But.. Im in love with.....-" BUT JUPITER INTERRUPTED ME.
    "YOURE IN LOVE WITH AROWANA?! HUH???" He revealed that Arowana was right next to him tied up and he was pointing a gun at them.
    "Y/N, don't... just leave me here.... Save yourself...." they said.
    "SHUT UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" Jupiter yelled and shot them but it missed.
    "JUPITER PLEASE NO!!!!" I screamed.
    "WHAT!!!!" He yellowed back.
    "THERES A BETTER WAY TO DO THIS... CANT WE TALK THIS OUT..." I was sobbing. "WE DONT NEED TO HURT ANYWON..."
    Jupiter growled super deep and mysteriously.
    "HUMANS don't DESERVE to be with us MAGIC HAVERS. Arowna doesn't deserve you, but I DO! So if you don't date me... Im gonna KILL ur beloved Arowanan."
    "NNOOOOOOOOOOO00oOOOOOOO0oO)OOOOOO000OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Hawthorn and Nira didn't say anything cuz they didn't know what to say.
    "So what is it then! Arowana or Me!"
    "I will ALWAYS choose Arowana.. Because... I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Jupter started to cry blood bc he was depressed.
    "I see... how it is......." He muttered and then SHOT HIMSELF IN THE HEAD AND DIED!!!!!!!!
    "JUPITER NOOOOOO!!!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS.. WHY!!!!!!!!!"
    "Oh noes (●'⌓'●)" Nira said sadly.
    I ran up to Jupiter andn started crying over his cadaver...
    "JUPITER WHYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyy would u do this..." but.............. My tears and sadness.... REVIEVED HIM FROM THE DEAD!!!!
"GASP" jupiter gasped as he waked up.
"OMG HI JUPI (°▽°)/" Nira said.
"Why... why would u bring me back." he said in his emo voice. "If u dont want me... than theres no reason to be alive."
"But Jupiter... you can be.. With me instead... ('。• ᵕ •。') ♡" Said Nira.
"But you..r... your a ... 𝖍𝖚𝖒𝖆𝖓" He said disgustingly.
I coruched down to jupiter and held his hand.
"But.. yu can love humans," I told him. "Pls jupiey... Give it a try, for me?"
Jupiter looked down, ashamed.
"OK... I'm sorry Y/N. I didn't mean to hurt anyone," he said, blood infused tears streaming out of his eyeballs.
"It ok...." I told him.
Nira and Jupiter turned to each other in the eyes.
"Hi.. Nira on a pogo stick"
"Hi jupitey!!!!!!(' ω '♡)"
"So u like pogo sticks.. Thats pretty poggers.."
"YA!!!!!! uwu"
And then...  they KISSSED!!!!! And then suddenly everything in the school turned back to normal and everyone who died was alive.
"Wow... Nira on a pogo stick... I love you..." Jupiter said
"I luv u too my little bts boi (ノ' з ')ノ" Nira said back
And then Jupiter and Nira pogo sticked off into the sunset while Butter by the hit kpop boyband BTS played.
Once that was over i turned to Arowana.
"ARWANA!!!!!!" I said to rowana. "R U OK!?"
"Yes bb im ok uwu" They said, hugging me firmly. "Don't worry.."
"OK good," I said, "I will KILL whoever hurts you i promise. Now lets go home and watch The Office together!!!!"
"Thats what she s