1.

Flashback

Liv was at emma house just about 5 years old , they were watching a movie about a woman got married, every since that day they promise each they get married at the same age but they never said the same day, as they both pinky promise .

now year later, the two are now 24 liv and emma have boyfriend that they have been dating ever high school, as both of them finshing with work they plan to met with each other at they favorite food place pappy doe pizza palace.

Liv wait outside ask herself question where emma , then mins later emma is walking toward liv run as fast as she can with exctiement hug liv when she arrive oh liv it great to see you man i have been working all day.

then liv respond really me too, as the two walk inside the place they were laughing head turn watch what the two were laughing about.

as they went to the order area to order what pizza want they sat down on the sit where the seats were place for people sit down on while order.

pappy doe came to ask the two lady what they want, don't pay attention to they face he then see it liv and emma .

he knew the girl ever they were little , he then said oh liv and maddie as they girl look at pappy doe, and said pappy doe he then waited and ask girl what would you like to order.

then liv look up to see up in the order screen a bove pappy doe head he get tounge tie said uhhhhh dont know what to order.

then maddie said i like a cheese pizza so well liv as pappy then left to get the pizza ready liv ask maddie how do you i want cheese then maddie said i know you more then you know yourself.

then the two start to laugh liv said you know what i have ryan for about over 4 years and never ask for marriage then emma respond really it the same thing with me and jake.

emma the added to the talk , well me ask me to meet with him at a special place , he said he got a big surspie then liv said wow our life is like the same thing.

Then quickly respond yeah it been like that everysince we were littles.

As pappy doe made his way with cheese pizza in his hand.

With plate and the pizza on the plate he put the plate in front of the girls.

As they said thank you and each pay for the pizza.

As the girl ate and ate they talk as well.

As the two left the place , they give each other a finally hug and wish each luck on date.

Hours laters

......................................................

( liv pov )

As she and ryan walking then in front of the great bride , the lights shining.

Then as i said ryan talking about our years of dating , he then took out a box, then got down on one knee.

And said the words as he open the box.

Will you marry me ?

As tears burst out my eye .

I couldnt said a word , i just cry happness.

Then he said im talking that as a yes.

Then i nod then he got up , and hug me and we kiss.

As i saw firework up the air that said she said yes.

He said oh yeah i pay somebody to do that because i knew you were going said yes.

Then i laugh and we kiss as the shooting star shine up the sky.

( emma pov)

We were walking as we sat on the blanket that was set on the grass.

For our pinic i sat on the blanket as jake was take out the food out the brown basket.

As we ate we told jokes then a mins later i see jake on him knees.

Ask me as he cry will you marry me ? I then repiled yes .

As he got up and kiss and we end eating food to finshing our pinic.

( hours later)

Emma call liv then liv answer.

Then emma said i have to tell you great news.

Then liv said me too , then said on count on 1,2,3 .

We tell each then new then the two count 1,2,3.

Said im getting married.6l

The two exictedly said yahh.

As they finshied talk on the phone.

Please comment and vote thank you.

And watch the video it will help you understand the story and the plot.