˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 08

Next Day:
Y/n got up and covered her face remembering what happened yesterday.

While still being lost on her thoughts her brother,joshua came in and he instantly went near her sister's direction as he pulled away her hands,seeing her looking like a mess.

Joshua:
Sis what happened?

Her sister just giggled and patter his head as she replied

Y/N:
Can you answer this question for me?

Joshua nodded and then y/n decided to ask him if the haitani's have a girl sibling.

Y/N:
Hey josh...do the haitani's,have a girl sibling?

Joshua:
What? No. They only have 2 sons which is ran and rindou. But i heared that ran went abroad to take a vacation.

Y/N:
You seem to know this ran guy

Joshua:
We met before and we instantly became friends.

Y/N:
Okay,thanks for answering.

Joshua:
No problem,come on lets go to the kitchen and eat breakfast and after that go and take a bath,you look messy.

Y/N pouted and throwed him a pillow

Y/N:
Meanie!

Joshua:
Race you to the kitchen!

Joshua then got up and ran out as y/n chased him

Y/N:
Not fair!

Joshua just laughed it off and ran faster enjoying the moment.

Timeskip:
Y/n pov:
It was three in the afternoon when the doorbell rang so i opened it seeing him,rindou.

"Hey..what are you doing here?" I asked him but he didnt answer as he just suddenly hugged me making me surprised.

"I just wanted to see you"

"Oh okay...come on in then"

~~~~~
"Want a hot chocolate?" I asked and rindou nodded with a slight smile on his face,did something happen?

"Are you okay? You look like your not...mind opening up to me?"

"No,im fine. This is nothing,no worries"

Rindou pov:
How could i ever open this up to you? That all this time,i was loving another girl.