˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 09

Its been a week and the wedding was today.
Y/N woke up early since she has alot of things to get ready for.

The makeup artists started coming in one by one in their house and y/n already took a bath so they all instantly went to her. Some makeup artist went to her mom too.

It was already 12:00 and the wedding starts at one so they all went out when her mother suddenly hugged her.

Y/N:
Mom...?

Mom:
Your so beautiful...i cant believe your getting married already.

Y/N smiled and patted her mom's back as she replied

Y/N:
Thank you mom,you look mesmerizing too you know?

Her mom giggled and motioned her to get in the car since it was time already.

(At the church)
The bridal car was infront of the door already so all of the visitors sat down and the wedding started.

(I dont know alot about weddings so lets just timeskip it)

The priest said

Priest:
You can kiss the bride!

And all of the audience/family cheered the couple up making y/n flustered so rindou giggled and pulled her closer as he kissed her lips making the crowd more cheerful.

After a few seconds they both pulled away as y/n rested her head in rindou's chest.

(At the reception)
The couple was asked to dance and so they both stand up and went to the center as the music played and rindou held her arm while the other one was on her waist.

Y/N Pov:
Is it bad that im feeling so happy right now?

I was lost in his charms when he suddenly said

Rindou:
You look beautiful

I blushed a bit and looked down and he noticed it so he leaned closer whispering to my ear

Rindou:
Let's have some fun later~

I can feel my face heating up so i lightly punched his chest while saying "s-stop it.." making him laughed.

The dance was finally done and its time to eat so the mc asked us to cut the cake so i got the knife and rindou assisted me while putting his hands ontop of mine as we both sliced the cake and ate it.

It was such a good day to remember.