𝓖𝓸𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂

Ranboo had been staying with Tubbo for about 4 months now, the end of his trip nearing soon. They had their fun, doing dumb stuff for vlogs (mainly for Tommy's channel), and playing video games together (mainly for Ranboo's channel). 

Most of Ranboo's clothes and things had been packed up and ready to go, which made him kinda sad. In fact, everyone had been sad recently about Ranboo leaving. He was a good friend now to all the UK creators.

A couple days before Ranboo's trip would come to an end, Wilbur brought up the idea that he,  George, Jack and the bench trio should go out to eat and have a "going-away-party" for Ranboo. Everyone agreed to this idea and all decided they would do this 2 days before the flight.

They all got to "Burgers" at around 6pm. Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo catching a ride from Wilbur, mainly because Tommy begged him to drive them. Wilbur caved in quickly when Tommy said he was like an older brother to him.

They got there at around 6pm, all dressed in casually clothes and hoodies.

They saw Jack and George sitting at some of the outdoor booths. Tubbo began frantically waving at the others, while Tommy just yelled "Gogy!" at the top of his lungs, getting the attention of the others and everyone else there. Wilbur just shook his head and Ranboo let out a chuckle. 

Man he was gonna miss this.

They all got over to the table, the children on one side and the adults on the other. 

After a while, they had their orders taken, all of them got some sort of burger and a drink , except Tommy, who got chicken tenders and fries.

Tubbo stood up, glass in hand, "To Ranboo, our best friend, he will be dearly missed but not his cooking" he said raising the glass up, everyone following suit and shouting  "cheers!". The glass had a satisfying clink before all being set down.

"So how much do you miss the States?" Tommy questioned, Ranboo cleared his throat and said, "I miss it a lot ya know but I think I'll miss this place more" this made everyone smiles before Tommy replied "Of course you'll miss the UK more, its the UK, duh". "Hey you cant say that to him, he's American and you know how they get when you insult their 'gReAt" country" Tubbo said with a playful laugh. Ranboo just rolled his eyes "At least I can get a gun", "well at least we have HealthCare" Tommy sharply responded. "Hey off topic, but how willing are you to smuggle a man in one of your spare suitcases?" Jack Manifold asked with a laugh as he pointed to George. George's only response to that was to laugh and smack Jack's hand away. 

They spent their time laughing and talking about nothing, enjoying their time together. They all got their food, time seeming to pass quickly.

At around 8pm the bill came, which Wilbur paid for gladly. 

They all waved goodbye and headed on their separate ways, and the bench trio got in the car with Wilbur.

The entire drive home was silent, Ranboo mainly looking out the car window watching the scenery go by.

He had the best time of his life here and its all gonna be gone in 2 days. 

-------------------------------------

557 words <3

Hey guys, Mars here just to say I've never actually been to the UK or outside the states so if there's any inaccurate description to the actual UK I'm sorry.

I had fun writing this and I hoped yall enjoyed it too <3

More chapters soon!!! (Whenever I have time  really since I have Homecoming soon and I have to plan for that :D)