What is this place?

Y/n's POV
I've been on the streets after mommy left me. She pulled me into the car and drove into the city and then she took me out and left me on the streets and said that I can go wherever I'd like to go and she said that it was okay so I did that.

I've been on the streets for a while now and it's never been a good time. I'm a six year old girl/boy and I have no where to go and I don't know my way back home.

I'm now on a different part of town and I came across a building that looked like a fun happy place,it said on top of it: 'Freddy Fazbear's'.

'This place looks nice' I thought as I got closer to it. I went to the front doors and it was locked so I decided to look around and I found another door "maybe I can go through here" I said.

I tried to open the door and I managed to do it "yes,I did it!" I said as I pushed the door open. When I walked inside it was dark and there was no lights on or a flashlight I could use so I just tried to find my way to see where I was going.

As I was walking I noticed a light was on in another room so I went over to it and I found a stage with tables and arcade games. I walked over to the stage and there was nothing there so I sat down on it hopefully to see someone to help me.

I was getting sleepy and I nearly fell asleep but before I did I heard a noise "huh?" I said. I began to whimper and I backed up a little. The noise sounded like it was getting closer so I hid my face in my knees "p-please go away" I said quietly.

I kept looking down and I didn't dare think about looking up until I felt some hands grab me "no! Leave me alone!" I screamed "hey hey it's okay little girl/boy" I heard someone say.

I looked up and I saw three people or things looking down at me "we're not gonna hurt ya" one of them said "W-who are you?" I asked.

One of them picked me up and I hid my face in there body "I'll turn the lights on" one of them said that sounded like a girl.

Once the lights was on I looked up and saw that they were a bear,a blue rabbit and a chicken "who are...you?" I asked. "Oh yes. I'm Toy Freddy!" The bear said "my names Toy Bonnie" the blue rabbit said "and I'm Toy Chica" the chicken said.

"I-I'm....uh...." I wasn't really good at talking to people and I was a little shy "aw it's okay little girl/boy" Toy Chica said "I'm...y/n" I said.

"Aw what a nice name" Toy Bonnie said and I just looked down at the floor "where are your parents?" Toy Freddy asked.